Entrance Exams Anyone? Pt.2

I AM SO SORYYYYYYY.

I was gone for a while, because I am getting ready to move out in a few months.

I have also had to do my senior project, and get my mind ready for college.

I am gonna try to major in Psychology btw!! ^ ^

I wanna work at Psychiatric Hospitals, and help the people there. Cause, we all can imagine how S U C K Y most staff at those places probably are.

Again, I apologize. >.<

---------------------------------------------

Izuku looked up at the gate leading to his section. He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, trying to calm his growing nerves.

'I got this! I will prove to everyone that i am NOT worthless. That i can become a hero!' 

He thought to himself, and when he opened his eyes, they revealed a green color that was glinting with determination. 

When the gate opened, all of the examines rushed in, and he ran after them, not feeling the stare being directed at him..

--Time skippu---

Brocco Boio looked around the arena. 'Crap, I don't have any points yet. How am i supposed to pass now...' He continued to run down the streets, looking for a robot to destroy so he could at least get one point. 'I wonder how Todoroki and Kacchan are doi-' 

His thoughts were cut off by the loud sound of a boom. 'Well, I guess Kacchan is doing well.. (Fyi, izu has no idea that icythot was recommended ov o)

He continued to run through the maze-like arena, starting to get major anxiety over the fact that he still has no points. After a minute, he started walking so he could catch his breath, and looked around at the others.

'Wow... They all have amazing quirks.... I guess I really am useless. I mean, I am too scared to use my quirk, and Kacchan reminds me everyday how lame I am. Maybe I should have jumped when he told me to. Not to mention my life at home...' Tears gathered in his eyes a little bit, and he had to try to stop himself from breaking down in front of the other possible students.

All of a sudden the ground started to rumble, and pieces of the buildings fell. The glass began to crack, and a loud rumble could be heard from behind him.  He turned around just in time  to see a huge robot coming his way. His green eyes widened in fear as the robot stepped right before him. He began to panic even more when all of the students were seen running away from it when the dust cleared.

He was about to run, until he heard the faint groan of someone. He turned back, and saw that there was a girl with short brown hair, and pink cheeks. Her legs were caught under the rubble.

'Wait... I saw her earlier! She has a floating quirk if i remember.' His face turned pink at the memory, but then he shook his head and his face from flustered/afraid, to determined/afraid, and he rushed over to the robot 'I don't need to worry about points right now. Someone is in danger, and a true hero never runs away from someone in need of help!' . All that went through his mind was the training that All Might helped him with, and the want.. No need to save someone who was in distress.

 When he got close to the robot, he leapt up into the air, now a look of intense determination on his face. His fist and arm looked as if there was green infused in his veins, and he let out a loud yell as he punched the robot straight in the face. A big blast was made, and then dust flew out from it, covering the field in dirt, and pebbles.

All of the other students looked over at the commotion, their eyes wide, and gasped in wonder, at what they had just witnessed. The girl stared at Izuku in amazement, and admiration, until she saw him fall. She rushed over, and touched him, activating her quirk before he hit the ground, so he didn't hit the ground, cushioning his fall.

Pres. Mic's loud voice could be heard throughout the arena, calling an end to the entrance exams. 'Shit. I didn't get any points. Well, at least i helped her-' His thoughts were cut off as he fell unconscious in her arms due to the extreme pain that coursed through his battered, and beaten body.

L̵͚̙̦̈̐͝ǐ̴̢̛͉̩͈̱͉̣͊͋͛̈́̔t̵̜̆̀͋t̷̛͙̗̜̲̰̅͋̀͘͠ľ̷͕̦͕̖̑̇̕ȩ̸̨̧̮̹̺̦̜͚̥̉ ̴͍̭̯͔͖̊̐̊̓́̈̕͝ḑ̶̩̥͓͌́̕̕͝ͅi̴̱̬͇̥̖̭͈͙̇͂͘d̷̻̓͆̋͠ ̸̞̳͕͋̕t̸̳͔̱͚̼̝͕͒̔̒̄̈́̿̓̚h̸̨̢̫̩͕͔̥̀́̄̋̽̉̀̌͜͝ë̶̺̟̠̲̙͈͍͖̱̭́́̀̌͋̕y̷͎̣͖̜͕̗̚͜͜ͅ ̷̜̺̪͇͎͐͋̒̄̏̉̔̎́̕ǩ̵͚̮̪̠͚̖̆̈́̊̏̃͆͘͘ņ̵̟͙̯̭͖͋͊̀͘͝ǫ̷̧̡̥̠̣̺̤́͑͂͆͊̃̌͑̕͝w̴̹̓͒̓͊,̵̛͔͓͇̼̑̈́͊̈́̏̆͘ ̷̮̪̤̤̼̾̈̓̍͘s̷̢͉̹̣̙̓͒̈́̅͠ͅo̴̤̲̪̻̩̽̀̊̚͘͜m̵̰̟̱̯̗̥͚͚̜̋́͌͛̏̕͠͠͝ę̷̏͌͋͋̽̈́́o̸̡̘̩̤͙̣͕̖͐̋̊̉n̷̩̤̔̈́̽̆̄̃͝͠ë̴̡͔̲̝͚́̓̐͑̎̑̽͗̏͝ ̵̯̠̪͖̲͆̃̐͗́w̵̨̩̩͕̤͂̀̾͑̊̒̄̽̀͒ą̸̞͋͌͗͊̂̄̚s̵̡̨̥͓̻̊̓̿̏̇͠͝ͅ ̶̜̻̥͔̪̼̙̻͌͛̀͊͂͋̈́̈́w̶̧͙̗̠̬̠̿̐́̓̊̚͝͝͠a̸̧̪͇̜̼̞̫̹̞͐͑̚͘͝ţ̷͇̬̻͎̣̲͎̊̃͒͑͜͜ç̵̡̪͕͚̰̩̑́͑̓̿̏͆h̴͚̳̰̺̎͠i̴̺̣̒͂̄̿̚͠ń̷̦̱̬͉͇͕̞͇̮̬̆̅͘̕ǧ̴͉̦̹͈̌͂͂̈̈̀̕̚.̸̧̫̯̘̖͔̥̫̒͋́͐͝ ̶̢̠̦͍͓̦͓̽̈́̒̽͂̈́͛̃̚͘A̶̞̰͖̪͓̎̂͗̚ͅņ̷̛̳̗̞̜̈́̏̈́̀̍̊̚͝ḑ̶̙͚̣̭̲̭̪̘̑̔͛ ̴̲̘͙̰͍̹͑̄̅̏́͛͠t̷̨̹͚͎̻̣̩̹̲̏̆́h̸̡͎̖͔͔̞͖̜͆̈́̀̐̐̉͠ẹ̶̖̩̭̜̽̀̀̈́̂̈́̏̋͝ý̴̛̹̖̗̩̗̙͊͛̍͑̂͠ ̶͖̲̜̾̒̆̒̐͘ŵ̵̛͗͜ë̷̡̝̪̺͖̖̭̘r̸̨̢̞̙̪̞̻̱͔̥̍̆̑͗ę̸̪̖̭͖̪̼̦̙̱̐͒͒̔͊̚ ̶̧͖͍͎̌ṅ̶̢͇͚̫̲̠̠͇̻͙̑̾̈́̀͛̀͛ỏ̶̪̼̪̖͎̫̫͋͋́̅̀͌͝t̴̢̬̜͕̩̞̳̅̽͐̆ͅ ̵͎̣͖͍͕̠̅̈͌̀̇͒̽̌͝l̴̖͋̾͂̕i̴̘͚̲̗̎̈́̓̍k̶̢̢̺̘̺̊̿́̀̏̚ͅį̸̺͉̜̜͔̼̤̯̤̓̊̌͠͝n̶͕̳̼̯̔̇̾̊̓g̶̨̧̠̻̘̼̣͈̹̝̊̈́́̑̾̚͝ ̶̱̲̹͓͈͈̩́̓͂̽̎̀̕͜t̴͖̯̤͇̦̃͊̋̋̀̋̓͝͠h̸͎̜̤̣̉͆e̷̮͙͋̽́̉̑͘͜͝ ̵̢̢̡̧̺̬̲̓̿͌͋̈́̚w̶̗̩͖̺͊̀̋́̾͐̆a̸͎̬͆̈̈̏̽y̷͇̪̝̹͚̝͉̭̋͋̄̆͗ ̸̧̲͔̻̏̎̊͊̒̽͒̽͘͜ẗ̷̮̈̈́͊̔̇͌̓͝͝ḥ̵̛e̴̪̮͎̹̭͍͓͕̪͂ ̶̨͙̲̗͕̯̦̤͉̈̍̌̆͌̈͠ģ̸͎̗͚̜̹͍̳̞̎ͅi̶̢̜͍͆́̊͒͗͊̄͝r̸̨̺̟͕̃̎l̶̢̲͙̺̤̲̗̖̟̾͐͜͝ ̵̡̲͕̈́̍͛̐̏͐͝͠l̵͍͇̘̼̣̜̍͂̇͋͋̒̂͜ǫ̸̢͔̥͔̠͎͉͚͌ỏ̴̳̠̇̋̏̈́̓k̷͕͔̣̤̯̃̅̐̾̏͜ë̷̬̱̻́̋̄́d̴͔̔

 ̶̡̢̘͔̥̼̰͐͂̽͆͊̎̈́͐̕͝ą̸̬̖̫̺̬͕̣̮̈́̋̒̈̽ṫ̶̡̨͖͍̘̜͈͍͕̾͊̿̀̃ͅ ̵͚̺̒Ǐ̶̲͖̲͉̥̻̙͍̘̣z̶̺̠͙̹̆̂̾̽̂͝͝u̷̝̓̆͑͌͜.̵̨̡͕̺̮̜̯̂͗͌̊̄̐̐́͌͠.̶̡̫̬̽̌̅͘̕.̶͇̫̹̰͙̘̽̎̃̾̉̈̿̑͊͠

-----------------------

Who could this mysterious human be?

Find out in the NEXT chapter~

Have a good night/morning/afternoon my lovely children~~