Day 1

Naruto was in the kitchen helping Hinata. They had made breakfast and Hinata was now filling the babies feeding bottles.

   "It's ready." Hinata said "just help me drop this at the dining while I feed the babies."

  Naruto took their breakfast and set up the table when he heard Hinata scream.

  "Naruto-kun!!! Where are the kids?"

  Naruto rushed over as quickly as he could. "I swear they were just there." Naruto said.

   "We have to find them before they harm themselves." Hinata said worried.

   "Sarada, Boruto where are you." Naruto called.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

    Boruto crawled out of the room and Sarada followed, they kept crawling. Then they reached the gardens. Sarada reached out to touch a rose but one of the thorns pricked her. She immediately withdrew her hand. Boruto came to check what 0had happened to his new friend. And when he saw the cut on her thumb he had a very sad look on his face. When Sarada saw this she diped the finger in her mouth and sucked the blood away. When she brought it out clean, Boruto looked amazed then Sarada smiled. They kept crawling deeper into the garden.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

    "Naruto-kun, I can't find them anywhere." Hinata cried.

   "Maybe there outside, let's check. Boruto! Sarada! He called again. He kept walking till he got to the garden. Now the problem was that the plants and glasses were really tall and if they were inside he would never find them.

  So bent down and started searching for Boruto and Sarada inside. Just then he saw something red that was moving, then he saw yellow. It was Sarada and Boruto!!

   Naruto ran after them but they had the advantage because they were crawling under the plants and he had to move while pushing plants to the side every now and then. He heard giggling
Then he called out their names again. Just as he got close to them and was about to pick them up they ran again and while trying to run after them Naruto slipped on the garden hose and it sprayed water all over him.

   He grit his teeth and got up all wet and muddy. He was so going to catch those kids. But now he had no clue where they'd crawled to. Heck how could they even be faster than him? He was a full grown human that could walk properly on his legs but those two were babies who couldn't even walk yet.

   "Naruto-kun!!! What happened to you?" Hinata said shocked at how dirty he had gotten.

  "Never mind me Hinata, they went that way let's go."

   They caught them as they were trying to crawl inside the house.

   "Boruto, Sarada come here." Hinata said sternly. Sarada and Boruto looked at each other and started crawling to Hinata with guilt present on their faces. They both looked up to Hinata with cute puppy dog faces as if to say "we're sorry mama"

   "Now I have three babies to bathe." Hinata said as she picked up Boruto and Sarada

   "Wait three babies, who's the third?" Naruto asked bewildered before taking a look at his muddy and dirty body.

   "Hey Hinata, why'd the kids listen to you and not me.?" Naruto asked.

   "I don't know." Hinata replied.

  "It's because you're extremely prankable uncle naruto."

   " And mom is a million times scarier than you."