Barry grabs my arms as if it was tune my excitement to tell him this done, looking down at me, "Okay, look, no story is worth your life."

"Thank you for coming!" I threw my arms around him, breaking into a wide smile, softly giggling.

Barry held me tightly, lifting me off the ground, his small laughs making my heart warm, "Of course-"

-

"Pretty amazing, isn't it?" Barry asked Jay when we all stood in the basement in Star Labs the next day, staring at the breach that hovered in it.

Jay inhaled, "Still can't believe what I'm looking at."

I was dressed in high wasted medium wash jeans, a cropped white tank top that ended at the end of my rib cage, an unbuttoned blue plaid flannel, and black combat boots.

"52 breaches in Central City," I ran a hand through my straightened hair, "And the biggest one just happens to be in our basement."

Cisco stares at it, "We need a name for it."

"It's not a pet, Cisco." Caitlin crosses her arms.

Professor Stein walked in, "No, it's a wormhole."

"Professor Stein, what are you doing?" Caitlin spun to face him quickly, "Your blood pressure is 147 over 82! You could pass out again."

"Oh, it's merely a few points above the 140 average for someone my age." Professor Stein waves her off, "Besides, I have some ideas I would like to contribute to this discussion, Dr. Snow."

"And I want to hear them." Jay backed him up, "This isn't just a wormhole, it's my way home."

Caitlin exhales, "Back to Earth Two."

Barry places his hands on his sides, "Jay, you really think that we can use this as some kind of bridge from your world to ours?"

"Zoom uses the breaches." Jay reasoned with him, "Why can't we?"

"Uhm, I don't know- maybe because- oh yeah, we don't know how." I place a hand on my hip.

Cisco nods in agreement, "Everything I put through just bounces back."

Barry steps back, shrugging, "If Zoom's using these breaches to transport people from Earth Two, maybe it takes a speedster."

"He's not gonna-" Cisco trailed off when Barry ran to the door, preparing himself to run at the breach.

Jay looks down, blinking hard, "Yeah, he is."

Barry runs for the breach, only to bounce back just like Cisco had said, falling onto the ground, looking between us all, "Maybe I'm not fast enough-"

I crouched in front of him and ruffle his hair in sympathy for his pain, "Maybe you're just stupid."

"I don't believe your speed is the entirety of the issue, Barry." Professor Stein said as I helped Barry up, "It might be the breach's stability or lack thereof."

"He's right, we need to think of the breach as a door, and on Earth Two, there's another door." Jay agreed, "In between, we have a hallway, but the hallway's constantly shifting, twisting, collapsing upon itself."

Barry looks at the breach, his hands in his back pockets, "And the doors keep moving with it."

I cross my arms, "So- we stabilize the door, we stabilize the hallway."

Barry points at me, a boyish smile on his lips, "And then I can jump through it."

"Exactly, it would serve as a kind of cannon." Jay nods, "A speed cannon."