0♥️1♥️4♥️

Magsimula sa umpisa

mar
"so? ill just go skinny dipping and why won't you go?" I said now facing kairi.

kairi
"just don't know how to swim.. yeah i don't know how."

I could tell he was lying, who doesn't know how to swim?

mar
"then i'll hold you." I said trying to be nice.

kairi
"you? hold me? naked? mariano i know what you said to samy isn't true.. you're still with samy and it's kinda sus. plus samy is like my best friend, or at least i thought he was. he never told me about what he did and usually he tells me alot but he's been distant since we actually met.."

I looked into kairis eyes and saw a tear fall. why was he crying? I was tired of hearing all this depressing shit, its not my vibe and i wanted to have fun.

mar
"enough with all the depressing shit, im not with samy anymore. lets go for a swim kairi, nothing weird." I said standing up reaching out my arm.

kairi
"mariano.. are you sure..?" He said looking up at me.

mar
"call me mar and yes im sure, lets go"

Kairi slowly put his hand in mine as i helped him up. Kairis hand was so much smaller than samys and more short and chubby, like a baby. I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze which made him smile. God his smile was cute.

We walked down towards the water, still hand and hand. I let go of his hand and took off my shirt, kairi blushed and looked away as i chuckled slightly. I threw my shirt onto the dry sand and then made my way down to my pants.

kairi
"im not going swimming.. ill just watch."

Why didn't he want to go into the water so bad?

kairis pov
Mar was kind, i had just actually had a real conversation with him and he seems pretty chill. This guy sure us crazy tho, he suggested we go skinny dipping and me being the bottom i am, i let him talk me into it. I would go skinny dipping with him but there were a few problems.

Problem 1. swimming naked with mar would technically be hurting samy and i never would want to hurt samy, problem 2. im not actually a boy.. hold on before you get confused, yes im a boy but im also not. I have a boy voice,boy hair and i definitely act like a boy but i didn't have body parts like a boy.. ive never told anyone but im intersex which means i was born with girl parts on a boys body. I hated my body, i hated it so much that i hid it from ever being seen without clothes on.

Mar reached out his hand to help me up from the bench, as our hands met i could feel how warm mar was, it was like having hand warmers but they were on a persons body. We walked down the beach still holding hands. When we reached the water mar released my hand and took off his shirt. God his body was perfect. Mar had such a nice body, he had abs, his skin was pale but that's just the color of his skin and his smirk when he saw i was blushing. I immediately turned my head feeling embarrassed, my embarrassment led him to chuckle lightly. My anxiety of course had to ruin this moment by reminding me how i couldn't go swimming with mar.

kairi
"im not going swimming.. ill just watch."

mars pov

mar
"kairi, you'll be fine im gonna hold-" I was cut off by kairi.

kairi
"you don't understand mar, im not.."

mar
"you're not what??" i said confused because quite frankly he was confusing the shit out of me.

kairi
"i don't like my body.."

That was the reason?? His body looked perfect to me. Why would he be insecure?

mar
"you have a very nice body kairi" I said as i pulled him into my arms.

I tugged at his sweatshirt lightly, almost as if i were asking for permission. He pulled away slowly and took a deep breath before he took off his sweatshirt and shirt. He had such a nice body, why was he insecure? his stomach was a caramel color and he has abs but he also had some chub but he made it look all so attractive.

I pulled him closer by his hips, he had such curvy hips for a boy. I just kept my hands on his hips until i let go. The sun was barely out which means it looked golden. The sun hit kairis face so perfectly, he had some acne but that was the most sexiest thing. I pulled down my pants and underwear in a swift move. Kairis eyes wandered down to my dick and his face was completely red and his eyes widened, i was so open with it because i wasn't embarrassed, i knew i had a big dick (cap).

mar
"i won't pull anything, just swimming." I said while taking a hold on kairi.

He nodded his head and his hands made his way to the waistband of his pants.

kairi
"please dont stare when i do this.." He said giving me puppy eyes.

mar
"i won't i promise." i said smiling.

Kairi slowly pulled down just his pants. My eyes traveled down to meet..
_______________________
(sorry for any mistakes)

hiii, sorry for not uploading:'( ive been in and out of my bag for awhile tehehe😳

n e waysss, theres sm tea that i cant handle omfg. also a bitch was lead on by a guy who thought it was cool to claim were dating on live & flirt with me via comments but never texted me personally:') ik that he was probably being "friendly" but i took it more seriously but, i really do be getting my heart broken😳 oh he also posted a tiktok with another girl. funny thing is she looks exactly like me, have fun with my 5 below knock off ash🥶

🥺FACEREVEAL🥺

sike i removed tis also

dont bully me, ik im ugly 💀
till next time
~mia❣️