0♥1♥2♥

"every single year im drowning in my tears

"every single year im drowning in my tears."

mars pov
I woke up with samy in my arms, fully naked. I looked at samys broken body and almost felt bad. Almost. I started to play with samys curls but then my phone started ringing. I went to go pick it up when the caller ID said

Kairi🦋 is calling...

accept or decline

I decided to answer it because i had nothing better to do.

accepted
otp w/ kairi🦋

kairi
"hey! is this mar?"

mar
"yeah this is mar"

kairi
"oh hey! just wanted to see if everything was alright, you guys kinda just left last night out of no where."

I dont know if i can trust kairi enough to tell him i caught my boyfriend cheating on me with his fatass friend.

mar
"yeah we're good."

kairi
"okay that's good! hey you and samy should come over and spend the night and we can eat and play games, i bet you guys are tired of staying in a hotel."

I really hated that kairi was being too nice for me to hate him. So i just accepted his invite, told him we'll be there later and hung up the phone. I threw my phone onto my bag and went to go lay back down in bed with samy. I started kissing his face and licking his neck which caused him to awake from his slumber. Samy turned onto his back and immediately let out a loud whimper. I couldn't help but laugh.

samy
"this is not funny! my butt hurts you jack-" i cut him off.

mar
"what's my name?"

Samy looks to his left and mumbles something incoherent.

mar
"what was that princess? i couldnt hear you."

samy
"daddy.. your name is daddy."

I smiled an wrapped my arms around samy giving him gentle kisses all over his face once again.

mar
"your friend kairi called."

samy
"what did he say?"