0♥0♥4♥

"am i fool? who sits alone, talking to the moon🖤"

samys pov

Me and mar heard the door knob start turning so we quickly separated and acted like nothing happened. who could be home? i thought to myself. The door opened and i see my older step brother standing in the frame. Dante, i fucking hated this guy.

dante
"did my mom say you could have friends over"

samy
"n-no... mind your business dante"

dante
"nah, this is MY house now so i can do whatever i want"

(get a load of this guy)

samy
"okay. please leave"

mars pov

Samys brother dante walked in acting like he was the shit. When samy was talking to dante he sounded scared. I don't know why, im sitting right here and i wouldn't let anyone touch samys body, they'd have to kill me first.

dante
"why're you looking at me buddy"

mar
"i find it funny how're you're still here after samy told you to get out of HIS room"

Dante started to approach with an ugly face on. he was so close that i could smell that he was intoxicated. I started having flashbacks but i was quickly brought back into reality when dante shouted in my face.

dante
"CAN YOU FUCKING HEAR ME RETARD? I SAID WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT"

I stood up calmly and looked down at dante with a straight face on showing him that i wasn't fazed.

dante
"oh no im shaking in my boxers"

I was getting pissed because no body talks to mariano castano like that especially not some rando. He pushed me backwards but before i could do anything i felt small familiar hands on my chest. It was samy, he was trying to hold me back.

samys pov

Dante pushed mar backwards and i could see mars eyes go dark with anger and his muscles started to tighten. I didn't want mar to do something he'd regret so i hopped off the bed and put myself between dante and mar, placing my hands on mars chest. He looked at me and his eyes started to soften and his muscles started to look relaxed. I whisper so only mar can hear me.

samy
"let it go mar, for me please? i dont want you to do something you'll regret"

I was shocked he was listening because he took a deep breath, nodded and sat down.

dante
"awh did you have to calm your boyfriend down so he wouldn't get his ass beat sam?"

samy
"hes not my boyfriend and no i told him to calm down so you could stay alive, now get the fuck out of my room you fucking asshole"

dante
"okay babyboy, bye bye"

Why the fuck did he just call me babyboy. I feel so uncomfortable now because he's my step brother. Mans really thought this was some porn "WhAt ArE yOu DoInG sTeP bRo". I turn back to an angry mar.

mar
"why'd he call you babyboy?" mar questioned getting up from the chair walking up to me.

samy
"i-i don-" i was cut off by a huge hand covering my throat taking me by suprise.

mar
"only i can call you that and only me and if someone else calls you that you'll be punished for letting it happen" he said in a deep demanding voice.

I quickly nodded my head and he let go of my throat woth a satisfied smirk on his. this boys gonna be the death of me. literally.

mar
"okay good boy, lets get some sleep now, we have school tomorrow"

samy
"okay"

Mar ended up sleeping in my bed with me because he didn't wanna sleep on the couch downstairs so i just said he could sleep in my bed with me. I couldn't sleep because i was still trying to process what happened today. I was playing with mars hair and he woke up.

mar
"why are you still up" he spoke in a raspy voice

samy
"just not tired i guess"

Mar moved up to where i was laying and he grabbed my waist and tightened his grip. Im definitely gonna have a bruise there now.

mar
"just close your eyes shordy"

samy
"okay mar. goodnight"

mar
"goodnight samy"

My eyelids got heavier but before i feel asleep i felt plump lips hit my forehead softly.
_______________________

another one for kairisbaee & other cuties who wanted me to update again 🙈🧡

we're almost at 1k read and 100 votes i- cut the cameras... deadass.  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AGAINNNN YALL TOO CUTE. till next time
~ mia❣️

10 votes for a new chapter 🖤