t♥e♥a♥s♥e♥r♥

(read in black its more comfy🖤)

samys pov

"Could you watch where you're fucking going fag!" a pale boy said chapped lips, i wanted to offer him some chapstick but I also liked not being able to taste toilet water.

I was in such a rush to get to physics because mr.oshea said that if i was tardy one more time i'd get a detention and aint no body got time for that. I guess i was so determined to make it on time i tackled the boy with the crusty lips on to the ground sending all of his things flying. I stood up reaching out my hand to help this boy who i just rammed and i finally got a good look at him to recognize who he was. It was this senior name mariano cocksucker or castano or something like that but i truly didn't care because the first bell just rang and i finally snapped back into reality.

Mariano slapped my arm out of his way "Im not fucking gay, i dont wanna catch whatever you have. leave before i beat the gayness out of you" he screamed with a very angry and annoyed expression

My face got hot tamale red and i thought i was going to either cry or poop myself due to the embarrassment i just went through.A few people gathered around hoping to see a fight while others just stood in their spot waiting for me to respond. I guess my body didnt feel like pooping so i just started crying like the baby i am. Mariano wasn't paying attention to me, he was too busy picking up his belongings.He started to get up but before he turned around i ran my asian ass out the front door of the school so fast and i didn't look back.

325 words
—————————————————

This story is gonna have hella fluff guys i pinkie winkie promise & im sorry for the revolting language 🥺🤚🏼
alsoooo ik this is kinda a$$ bc its just a teaser so tehe

p.s leave suggestions
~ mia❣️
4 votes and ill
continue it