0♥️1♥️4♥️

"broke my heart, oh no you didn't"

samys pov
Mar left me, he left me with a broken heart & body. Was i just a toy? mar got made because mattia offered me a phone. A PHONE!!! this was fucking bullshit. Mar walked out with kairi and i was left on the floor crying.

Mattia picked me up and carried me upstairs, leaving everyone downstairs confused and concerned. Mattia opened his bedroom door, closed then locked it. He sat me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't stop thinking about what everyone thought of me, i couldn't believe mar just left me! these thoughts made me cry even louder and harder, i can feel a panic attack. Mattia rubbed circles into my back, mattia was so comforting and caring. He was there when mar wasn't and if he wasn't then i'd be alone.

Me and mattia stayed like this for awhile, me on his lap cuddling into his chest. The only sound heard was the sound of my muffled sniffles.

mattia
"samy..bubba?" he said now looking at me.

samy
"y-yeah?"

I looked up and mattia smashed his lips on mine. Why does this keep happening?!? I didn't wanna kiss mattia but right now, i needed someone, and mattia was that someone. I slowly started to kiss back, mattias lips were soft and tasted of mint, they reminded me of mars lips. I fucking miss mar, i wonder what he's doing.

mars pov
Me and kairi made our way to the car. He opened his door as i opened mine, we strapped up and i started the car.

kairi
"there's this nice beach that's always empty.. i always go there when i feel stressed."

mar
"where is it?"

kairi
"down the street, ill direct you."

Kairi was so kind and small, it reminded me of samy.. wait no, stop this mar! samy doesn't need you and you don't need him. fuck , i cant stop thinking about samy.

Kairi directed me to the beach and as it turns out, it was completely empty. Just sand,water and a small bench. We got out of the car and walked towards the bench that laid in the middle of the beach. I sat down and kairi sat down beside me. It was quiet , just the sound of water crashing against the rocks. We both sat down just staring at the sun set. I have to admit, i felt relaxed and all my worries were gone. We sat in a comfortable silence until i had an idea, why not go for a swim? i haven't been swimming in so long.

kairi
"whatcha thinking about?"

mar
"i wanna go swimming."

Kairi looked at me like i was crazy.

kairi
"you can if you want to, ill stay here.. but wait, you dont have a bathing suit."

Fuck. Kairi was right, but i could just go skinny dipping, no one is gonna see.