nineteen

im sorry for taking so long to update, theres no excuse except that im stoopid and forget wattpad is an app. thank u for choosing my book <3 enjoy xoxo

the car ride was peaceful, a few little conversations here and there but otherwise quiet.

his hand stayed rested on my thigh the entire time, but then it slowly got higher... and higher.

my breathing increased.

theres no way this was happening.

i snapped out of my day dream and realised he took the wrong turn and i felt the car speed up.

"gray we just-"

"-i know" he interrupted bluntly.

i looked at him and something about him had changed, as if something came over him.

he locked eyes with me and all i could feel was passion. pure passion.

"where are we going?" i quietly asked as my heart was practically beating out of my chest.

"my house." he spat, eyes set on the road.

"no ones home." he added.

excitement filled my body as we entered his street.

this was so wrong. but i didn't care.

he pulled up his drive way and turned the ignition off, we sat there. staring at one another, his eyes were burning into mine.

he leaned forward and connected his lips with mine, using his hand to cup my face.

his other hand crept to my seat belt and unbuckled it, adjusting my arms to it can snapback into place.

we got more passionate with each kiss, i grabbed at his belt, starting to take it off.

he broke the kiss.

"i think we should do this inside." he grinned an evil smirk, holy fuck it was hot.

i flew the car door open, so did he, keys already in his hand. he wasnt wasting any time.

his keys jingled in the door before he practically kicked it open.

we both ran inside his house like little children.

he threw his keys before taking off his shirt and walked towards me, locking his eyes with mine.

my arms wrapped around his neck as he picked me up and our lips connected once again, electricity flowing through my body.

he carried me up the stairs his hands gripping my butt, he grabbed a little tighter, i let out a gasp.

he laughed before opening the door to his room, dropping me on the bed and shutting the door.

he kissed me once again, his tongue exploring all the right parts of my mouth, then taking off my shirt, throwing it onto the other side of the room.

coming back down to my level, he placed his lips on my neck, sucking and kissing.

he found my sweet spot and i let out a small moan.

"you can be as loud as you want princess, its just you and me." he whispered, before getting lower...

and lower...

"lola...."

"lola!" a voice shouted. i jumped.

"i-i'm sorry lola, i really didnt mean to scare you, y-you were just in out of space... you're home." grayson stuttered his voice full of guilt.

his big hazel eyes full of sadness stared at me.

i reached over and placed a kiss on his lips.

"you didnt scare me. thank you gray."

his cheeks turned red.

"anytime." he hummed in the sweetest voice possible.

then i thought to myself.

did i really just imagine that... i mean, its not a bad thing but jesus. what is wrong with me...

but it did sound good.

"i'll text you okay?" i told gray, a smile across my face.

"actually i'll text you, a time and place.. a date. sound good?" he said with such confidence, a little piece inside of me was actually a little proud of him.

"i would love that." i replied.

"ill see you then." he said as i jumped out of the car.

"see you then gray."

i shut the door before stepping onto the curb and watching him drive off.

i. am. exhausted.

walking up to the front door, i noticed my mums car was home.

i pulled my keys out, then unlocking the door.

the pitter patter of tiny feet could be heard on the floor boards.

"mum got me a barbie!" austin yelled, holding it up as high as he could.

my heart practically melted.

"thats so cool baby! whats her name?" i asked him.

"barbie, duh, did you not have one when you were little?" he fussed.

"i'm playing with declan, hes my pet dog." he informed me before running off down the hallway.

i giggled.

i dropped my bag off at the front door.

"you leave that there and i'll kick your ass." my mother warned.

i groaned before picking it up and taking it with me into the kitchen.

"hey mum." i grinned. she gave me a blank stare before a smile grew.

"so... who dropped you home?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

i felt my cheeks go red.

"grayson, he's just a friend mum..."

"does he have instgram? i might have to have a stalk?" she winked before walking over to the fridge, pulling out meat.

"no, he doesnt. dont stalk thats weird." i practically begged making her laugh to herself.

"dont act like there isnt something going on between you too, you came in all smiley." he put her hand on her hip.

i rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"you're annoying" i said before i span and headed for the stairs.

"love you too sweetheart!" she sang.

i'm sorry this chapters so short, thank you for all the love. i'll try and update asap im so sorry for keeping you waiting xoxox