twenty

graysons pov**

"how was everything this week gray?" evan (therapist) asked.

"better, its holidays now so i can't complain, im away from the shithole." i told him, staring at the floor.

i could feel him staring at, as if he was waiting for me too look up, i did and he took a deep breath.

"have you been speaking with lola, where did that end up going?"

i tell evan everything. i trust him, but the way he spoke to me about lola i really didnt like. i felt it would be better if i kept it from him, just this time.

"i told her what i did was a stupid mistake, she forgave we, we're just friends and nothing more." i lied.

he nodded. "thats good."

evan lent over his desk too see my foot tapping.

"i see theres something else you need to tell me?" he hummed, adjusting his glasses.

i need to tell him.

"ive started drinking again."

he let out a deep sigh once again before leaning onto his desk.

"grayson, really? you know this is bad, you've been doing so well, and you especially cant be drinking now on top of your meditation." he reminded me.

my heart dropped, ive disappointed him big time.

"im sorry." my voice broke.

"don't apologise to me, you're doing the damage to yourself."

he wrote out another prescription for me on his notepad before placing it in front of me on his desk.

"ill see you next week, if you're problem gets worse we'll talk about the next move okay?" i nodded, grabbing the piece of paper and walking out of the office.

i pulled up the driveway and jumped out of the car. i entered the house to ethan screaming, obviously playing COD.

"grayson!" my mother yelled.

"yes?" i replied, followed by a long silence. i yelled again.

"come here please." i wandered into her bedroom, wondering what she wanted me for.

"hey mum." i began, giving her a smile.

"gray... evan just called..."

my heart dropped.

"it was in his best interest to tell me that you told him you had been drinking?... gray why baby. youve been doing so well." the hurt in her voice killed me.

tears filled my eyes.

"you arent coming with us this weekend, im sorry. i think its best as your father and that will be drinking."

my heart sank, i wanted to go away this weekend too see my cousins. i hardly get too see them, and they dont stay little forever.