My Muse (Joker: Netherwalker) x Reader

Začít od začátku

           "Without falling over your own two feet?" the man smirks.

           "Yes," I get back up onto my feet and limp out the door.

           "Where are you going?" I hear him ask. I take a peek behind me, and realize that he was following me.

           "Home."

           "But you don't even have one."

           I shoot him a glare. "So? I'll find something similar."

           "Oh really? With all that money you have."

           "Unless you have a better idea, yes, I will."

           "How about you come stay at my mansion. I'll provide you with a warm place, food, and new clothes. All you have to do in return, is to be my muse," he offers, sticking out his hand.

           "I get more out of this than he does," I ponder. I have a small debate in my head before saying, "Deal." I shake his hand.

            After letting go, the mysterious man picks me up. The warmth from his body had felt more relaxing than I imagined. I feel myself doze off.

           Waking up, I notice that I was laying on a large, soft bed. I wasn't sure where I was. As I hop off the bed, I feel a pain jolt up my leg. Ignoring the pain, I leave the bedroom. I wander through the halls and eventually end up in the dining room where the mysterious man had been dining. 

           "Good morning, sleepyhead. Welcome to my mansion," he chuckles.

           "Thank you. And, um, forgive me for asking but, who are you?" I ask.

           "I'm known as the pick man, but please, call me Joker." He motions for me to take a seat.

           "Well, I'm Y/N," I take a seat before continuing, "But I have a feeling you already knew that."

           "Who knows?"

           I shoot him a glare. I then notice a plate of food appear in front of me.

           "Well, eat up. Once you're done, I'd like you to come to my study," he says as he leaves.

           There was something odd about him. Why would someone be so kind to a stranger, let alone a broke person. I quickly finish the meal before heading to his study. I knock on the door before letting myself in.

           "What did you want?" I still didn't fully trust him.

           "I recall saying that you were to be my muse. You see, I'm an artist, but lately,  I just haven't been inspired. In short, I'd like you to be my model," he whispers into my ear. I feel blood rushing to my cheeks.

           Unable to respond, I simply nod my head. Little did I know that this business relationship, would grow into something much more.

            -Years later-

           "Joker! You scared me half to death," I scold him. He had been gone for a couple days, visiting his family. He was supposed to be back later in the afternoon, but here he was, looming over me.

           "I'm sorry, sweet pea. I thought you were much braver than that," he responds.

           "Is that a bet?"

           "Perhaps. Now, what delicious thing did you bake today?"

           "Cookies, but I know how much you dislike them so I was thinking on giving them to the staff."

           I see him pout. I grin before shoving a cookie in his face. "How's your family doing?" I ask, leaning against the counter.

           "Fine, -munch munch- they said that they'd be able to come," he says, still eating the cookie.

           "I'm glad,"I smile, wrapping my arms around him.

           "So am I. Who would've thought that a tiny shrimp like you wou-, ow!" I whack him, mid sentence.

           "I'm not that tiny."

           "Yes, yes. I know. But it's still so much fun to tease you."

           "Hmm."

           "I love you."

           "I love you too, you big dork."

           "Of course, who wouldn't love a man like me." The kitchen is soon filled with our laughter.

Thank you, for saving me back then.