Jealousy

Hey eveyone!

Here's another request!

By Lztina_ Thank girlll!❤

TWO DISCLAIMERS!!!!

1. So in this request/imagine in order to make it juicy we don't like Devyn. But it's just for the story, I love her! 

2. Alex and Hailey are together because that was in the request. 

That's all hope you guys enjoy!

If you guys have any requests make sure to comment down below or dm me. 

Thanks! 

-

It was rare when you guys had a day off on tour, but you all took advantage of it when you did.

The tour consisted of you, your brother Alex, Carlos, Devyn, Sam, Hailey, Vereena, Dez, and your boyfriend Jabez. You all were getting ready to head to the mall.

You were looking through your suitcase for a cute outfit.

You got some shorts and a white 'friends' shirt.

Makeup & Hair:

Makeup & Hair:

You were checking yourself out in the mirror when you felt two strong arms wrap around yourself

You were checking yourself out in the mirror when you felt two strong arms wrap around yourself. You could feel his curly hair against your cheek.

"Hi, my Monica." Jabez said kissing your cheek.

You instantly smiled at the nickname. "Hi, my chandler!" You say tippy toeing to peck his lips.

(AN: It's a Friends couple)

He smiled against your lips, hugging you.

"Alexxx!! Get your sister and your boy on check. They're making out!" Carlos yelled snap chatting you both.

You flicked Carlos off and he smirked.

"We weren't even making out you retard!" You say rolling your eyes at Carlos.