Surprise, surprise

Hey Guys!

Here's a request for ya'll from Lztina_

Enjoy and thanks for reading.

If you have any requests make sure to comment or dm me!

-

Lately, you have been feeling a bit off. These past two weeks, certain foods and smells have made you sick to the stomach. It has caused you to vomit.

At first, you ignored it thinking that it'll go away but you decided to go to the doctors since it's been two weeks already. You hoped that they'd give you some antibiotics to kill off the sickness.

You called your doctor's office hoping they'd fit you in for a quick check-up.

Receptionist: Good morning! How may I help you?

Y/N: Hello! I haven't been feeling myself lately. I believe I have the stomach flu, I was wondering if a doctor could see me today?

Receptionist: Let me see if a doctor is free today. Just a heads up since you don't have an appointment you might not get to see your regular doctor. Is that okay?

Y/N: Yeah that's fine. As long as I get checked up

Receptionist: ok great. Name? And DOB?

Y/N: Y/F/N and Y/B/D

Receptionist: oh actually your regular doctor has a free opening today and you haven't had a physical check-up in about a year and a half. Would you like to schedule that for today? They'll still care for your stomach flu.

Y/N: oh yeah that's perfect. At what time?

Receptionist: at 1:30pm. Is that good?

Y/N: yes that's great. See you there and have a nice day.

Receptionist: Thank you, you too. See you in a few hours.

You checked the time; 11:45 am.

You didn't intend to have a physical but you've honestly been doing nothing now that Jabez is on tour. You've had so much free time that now you have something to do other than eat, sleep, and watch Netflix/Disney Plus.

You went in for a shower and got out. You heard your stomach growl so you decided to make something to eat before you headed to the doctor's office.

You opened up your fridge and thought of making some eggs, potatoes, and bacon. As you started cooking the food you started feeling sick. You usually weren't picky with food but this dumb stomach flu has got you fucked up.

You decided to make a milkshake and a pbj sandwich instead. After you finished up your small breakfast you went into the room. Just as expected Jabez FaceTimed you.

You smiled with joy and immediately answered his call.

Jabez: hiii babygirl *he smiled widely*

Y/N: Heyy Jay

Jabez: What are you doing today?

Y/N: nothing much. I'm just gonna go to the doctors

Jabez: What? Why? Is everything alright? *he said worriedly*

Y/N: yeah everything's good baby. My stomach still hurts that's all and I'm getting a physical check-up

Jabez: oh okay. And damn your stomach still hurts? I wish I could be there for you when to cuddle you and make you food and rub your belly.