Almost Part 2

Previously:

As you were walking across to your bunk you heard that he opened his curtain so you turned around.

His face was out and he had a frown on his face. "Almost." He said.

"Almost." You smiled hopping into your bunk leaving it open.

He blew you a kiss as you wrap yourself in your blanket. You caught it and blew him another. You shaped a heart with your hands and so did he. You ended up waving goodbye to him and you guys both closed your curtains on three.

Next morning:

Everyone was in a rush to get ready for the Texas show. You went to the back room to change into your stage outfit.

Once you were changed you went into the restroom to look at yourself in the mirror and realized that Jabez was in there. 

You closed the door and made sure to lock it.

Jabez was fixing his hair and realized that you came in. He put his brush down and pulled you into a hug.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He said kissing your forehead.

"Morning." You said pecking his lips.

"I came to check if I looked good for the show." You say looking at yourself in the mirror.

You could see Jabez through the mirror with his arms crossed, eyebrows raised, and him leaning against the wall.

"What?" You say turning around to face him.

"You don't have to check in the mirror. You look beautiful in anything and everything." He said holding you by the waist.

"Aww thanks Jay." You said blushing.

You decided to get payback from yesterday when he left you in the restroom after he kissed you passionately.

You ran your hands through his hair and ruffled it completely messing it up.

"Y/N!!" He said looking at himself in the mirror.

"Payback baby." You say leaving him alone in the restroom.

After a few hours the show was finally coming to an end. It was time for you to say goodbye to the fans.

"Thank you for having us Texas! Love you all." You yelled through the mic as the fans cheered.

"Hold up Y/N! It's not time for the show to end. I have something for you!" You heard Jabez's voice through the mic.

The fans all erupted in yells and cheers.

"What's going on guys?" You nervously laughed into the mic. You looked around but Jabez was nowhere in sight.

"Close your eyes beautiful." Jabez said.

Yet again the fans screamed.

You obliged and closed your eyes.

You heard the crowd quiet down and you heard footsteps coming closer to you.

"You can open them now!" Jabez said. You could tell he was closer now.

You opened your eyes and gasped. You let out a yell and ran to him giving him a hug.

He had a huge sign with fairy lights saying "Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" with a bouquet of red roses.

You engulfed him in a huge hug and held him so tightly.

"Is that a yes?" He said into the mic.

"Yes. Yes it's a fucking yes!" You say giving him a huge kiss. All the fans were recording and cheering for you guys.