Late Night || Fluff

"Night Captain Obi" Y/N smiled at the man before walking to the bedroom to change out of her gear, it was midnight when the alarm set off. Another infernal running amuck, upon returning to the 8ths headquarters it was now nearing two in the morning.

Tiredly she fished her shorts out from her drawer and a oversized t-shirt. Hanging her gear up, tidying up before bed. Though there was one thing she craved more than sleep, said craving currently in the main office filling out paperwork that came in after tonight's infernal.

"Hinawa?" Y/N steps into the main office, finding her boyfriend still working on his laptop. She sighs at the sight. "Hm?" He looks up from his work to see her already dressed for bed. Y/N closes the door behind her, while making her way to him. Hinawa thinks nothing of it, it was normal for this to happen. He hums softly as he feels her hands resting on his shoulders. His lips forming into a half smile.

"Need help babe?" Y/N asks, tired as hell, the clock reading ten till two in the morning. Yet she craved to spend time with him. "You go back to bed, I'll be in there soon, Y/N. I promise" Hinawa told her, leaning his head back to look straight up at his girlfriend. She chuckles at his actions, unknowingly being quite adorable to her.

"I'll wait here till you finish up" She says, he decides to stay quiet knowing she wouldn't back down and leave. She leans down her lips gently pressing against his, Hinawa couldn't help to smile as she pulls away.

Pulling a chair to sit right next to him, though soon after Hinawa felt a weight on his shoulder. Glancing over to see Y/N asleep. "Cute" Hinawa mumbles, figuring just this one time he could put his work on hold. Ever so delicately he picks Y/N up, and his heart flutters as she sleepy nuzzles her head closer to his chest.

Carrying her to their shared bedroom, gently laying her down before going to change into his sleep wear. Hinawa would never admit to it, but seeing her sleep in his own t-shirt would never fail to make him smile. reminding him that Y/N was his and his alone.

"Hina..." Y/N mumbles and he looks over to see her groggily reaching out to pull him to bed. He laughed as he places his shirt into the dirty clothes bin and setting his glasses onto the nightstand. Finally he lays next to her, before he knew Y/N was pressed up against him.

"Love you" Y/N mumbles before drifting asleep with Hinawa's arms wrapped around her.

"Love you to" Hinawa sighs closing his eyes, happily holding his one and only ever so close to him. Being able to drift asleep without a worry in his mind.