Plus, going back to the main focus, how could she just let the fact slide that the number one hero and a pro hero were not only her Grandpa (one, ofcourse) and the other was her father's mentor.

"Takahiro. C'mon." She ushered the golden shepherd (at this point I don't care, and I'll call it that for its breed)

He obliged with her, following her as she made her way to a pile of blocks.

She picked them up, pretending to play with them and Takahiro, but she was making up a plan in her memory. Her objective; information on her withered past.

Who was she? Who was this.. new her?

Stronger

Happier

The better self.

But, she needs to know what this new her hides.

And she is going to.

Alright! Got it!

Why wait around, trying to uncover something from a third party when you can just ask straight up to the person?

"Takahiro. I need you to distract the man. If he tries to do something to you, he'll be zapped and faint. " She quietly explained, and the high IQ dog just listened, before heading off.

Takahiro got close up to molten, and heard eri whisper "good boy!"

He approached the man, who seemed to growl every minute of searching on something while slamming his fingers onto his keyboard.

The dog barked aggressively at the man, who just shoo'd him off, not trying to get more angry then his mental brain already needs.

"GRR.." The dog growled, almost peeving off the man.

"You listen dog.. you better shut up before I rip you up to piec-" a huge zap roared into the room, making itself known.

Eri flinched as she looked at the man, who was now kneeling on the floor, barely keeping himself concious.

"Fu... C-" another zap escaped, and he fell to the floor unharmed.

______________________________________

A noise filled the classroom as a raging aura refilled the room.

"holy shit! Midori-bro, calm down!" Kirishima looked at the boy, who's face made bakuhoe's death glare look like a smile.

Veins bulged on his head as aizawa even became alarmed.

"Midoriya, uraraka. You may go check what that was."

Izuku was gone in a flash as the only thing left was a major wind pressure that flipped over every season on the class, scattering papers, books, phones, and hentai mangas. Wait what?

Uraraka shakily followed his pursuit, shaking slightly as her face resembled that of a person who just learned he was dead.

"G-good luck.. uraraka." Rhe whole class whispered together, even Iida and todoroki.

"T-thanks..."She left the room, following the cracked ground to see izuku standing there, trying to calm down.

"Deku." She sternly called his name, as he turned to her with calm eyes. Though, she sounded strong, she was dieing inside. She knew he would never hit her, but he was seriously scary when peeved.

"I-im sorry uraraka. Turns out it was just all might..." He sighed. She smiled slightly, and pecked his lips.

" Better? "