~𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻~

Chapter Four - 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚

~

~                                                                          May 21st, 2020                                                                                                                                                                      -----------------------

                                                                                    y/n's pov

      I have been waiting for Jack forever. Finally I hear knocking I run to go get the door but I find my dad talking to Jack. "oh hey y/n. See ya Mr. y/l/n." Jack comes into my room with me. "soo.. why did you wanna hang out." "I mean we are best friends Jack." "I know.." he chuckled "What took you so long?" "OH! this is what took me so long." he said then handed me a piece of paper. "what is thi- oh my god. I totally forgot all about him." I said and face palmed. "uhh so who is he?" "Just some kid I met. He's pretty cool" "I think you should call him.." Jack said but I called Jack over to 'hang out' not for me to be calling other people. "I will call him later. I called you to hang out not be talking to some boy." I said and smiled. He smiled. "Sounds gucci." "don't ever say that again Jack." I said and we laughed.  

(time skip aH) 

I'm currently watching vines meanwhile Jack is just on his phone. "this is boring so uh how about uhh" I was tempted to hold his hand but It would have been very weird. "I call Finn."            "Ooh I want to hear some tea call him." "Jack..Honey..Stop. And okie dokie." I get out the piece of paper and dial in his number. Jack gives me a 'uh do it' look and I sigh and click call. 

                                                                           _𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫_   

I was so happy and also excited when she was going to call but time and time passed and no call. I was about to go to bed. What if he never gave it to her. What if he was never going to her house. All of these thoughts were running through my mind until I got a call. 

"Hello?" "hey Finn." "y/n?" "no its the police." "oh no what did I do this time." I said and laughed. "stole my heart." someone said i'm pretty sure it was that boy I gave the number to but he was trying to sound like a girl. "sorry that was my friend." she said and I laughed. "Well theres s-something I have to tell you." I said nervously. "what is it?" "You know the day we met you helped me up and our hands touched..well I see the color pink now..." "I- uh.. see it too.." "I gotta go." she said and hung up. What did I do! oh no. 

(sorry I accidentally posted it but it wasn't finished)

                                                                            _𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫_

"Holy Shit Y/n.. He..is your uh." "Soulmate.. yeah I guess." Well that's one person off of my soulmate list. "that's really cool. I still don't know mine." I nervously laughed. "Are you uh.. okay." I asked her because she looked stunned. "Y-yeah it's just that he's just some random kid I just met and if I never helped him we would have never met and I would have never touched my soulmate." "So he is just some random boy you met." "yeah it's just that this was so 𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙." "come on y/n you should be happy and excited." "I am Jack." "Okay that's good but.." "Jesus but what?" "Even when we are with our soulmates and get married and everything.. Can we still be best friends. The bestest of friends. I know a lot of boyfriends and girlfriends and married couples say their partner is their best friend but I want us to stay best friends forever." "Of course Jack! Why would you ask that. We are and will always be best friends.. forever." "Promise?" "Promise." I stuck my pinkie out and she took mine in hers "Pinkie promise." we smiled and pinkie promised. We always would make pinkie promises sine we were little and did it ever since. "You're my other half. My brother from another mother." "Your my sister from another mister. and I also gotta go. Bye!" "Aw Bye love you!" "Love you too!" She said and I went home.