~𝓞𝓷𝓮~

Chapter One - 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙈!

                                                                         Chapter One - 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙈!

~

~                                                                             ᴍᴀʏ 19ᴛʜ, 2020

                                                                           ---------------------------

       𝙄𝙩 is finally y/n's birthday. She felt like it was never going to come. Her 16th birthday.                                Everybody knows on your 16th birthday you find out who your soulmate is.                              Nobody really knows why when you touch your soulmate colors start to appear more and more.                                    They don't know why it happens when your 16... but it does.

                                                                                 _𝙔/𝙉'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑_

"𝘚𝘰.. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺/𝘯?" Jack asked me. He's asking me about my birthday, well he might also be talking about my soulmate and seeing color. Jack is my best friend. Did I ever question if he is my soulmate? Yes. But I never asked him if he ever thought of me that way.. and I don't plan on it. He is more like a brother to me. "𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦. 𝘑𝘈𝘊𝘒! 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥                         𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴! 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺." 

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦?'' Jack jokingly said giving me a serious look causing the both of us to laugh. "Good Question. Then I wouldn't get to see color... Speaking about color.. how is pink going for you there bud." Pink is the first color you see when you touch your soulmate. "Its going pretty good except I still don't know who it is. The girls I touched the day I got pink was Millie, Sadie, and You." "hm. what if its one of the boys?'' Jack looked at me and looked back in front of him "Good question. maybe." 

 A few minutes later Jack had to leave to get you a gift and pick up some of your guy's friends.  Meanwhile you and your parents were setting up for the birthday party. "y/n. since its your special day you can go do whatever you want and we will finish but be here by five so you won't miss your own party." my dad said to me so I decided to skedaddle. 

I decided to take a calming ride on my Skateboard until I saw a boy about my age. He had dark curly hair and he was wearing a t-shirt and some jeans. The boy was also skating until he sorta had a wipe out. I wanted to laugh because uh.. who wouldn't. Instead of laughing I started to run up to him. "Jeez are you okay, that looked like it hurt." he was still on the ground so I held my hand out and he grabbed it and I helped him up. "yeah i'm fine, just bleeding and hurt." he said and chuckled. "I think I might have some band-aids because of ya know.." I said pointing to my skateboard. he laughed. "Its fine, I think I'll live." he said picking up his board. "lets not take any         chances though." I said taking out the box of band-aids and waving them in the air.

                                                                                   _𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑_

"Okay. I'm going out for a few i'll be back though." I yelled to my mom as I grabbed my skateboard. I was skating until all of a sudden I lost my balance and 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙈! next thing I know i'm on the ground and my hands ankle hurt like hell but then a girl who I think is around my age runs over to me. "Jeez are you okay, that looked like it hurt." she said then put her hand out for me to grab. when I saw her hand I thought of the whole soulmate situation. I still don't have a soulmate nor do I see color and i'm 17. I grabbed her hand and she helped me up. "yeah i'm fine, just bleeding and hurt." I said then she said she has band-aids but I didn't want to waste her time or anything so I said I was fine but then she insisted. 

''Hello Kitty band-aids seriously." I said and we laughed. "They looked cool and who doesn't like hello kitty?" she said and giggled. I smiled because she was really pretty and seemed cool. But she was still just a stranger and we are probably not soulmates. but there is a chance. "So how old are you?" I asked her just being curious. "Well its actually my 16ᵗʰ birthday today." she said. "Oh Happy Birthday." "thanks." she said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "So uh whats your name?" she asked me and that's when i realized i didn't even know her name. "Oh its Finn. Finn Wolfhard and I am 17." "I'm y/n y/l/n and I just asked you your name this isn't an interview." she said and laughed. 

We talked for a while until she looked down at her phone. "JEEZ. its 4:39. I'm sorry I have to get home." "oh that sucks. well uh bye. and happy birthday..again." I smiled and waved. "Thanks bye!" she said while waving then she skated away. I wish she was my soulmate..well Hope she 𝙞𝙨.

𝖆/𝖓__

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸.
𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱.. 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲.𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗺𝗲. -𝕸𝖎𝖆