~𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮~

Chapter Three - 𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙆

~

~                                                               ᴍᴀʏ 21st, 2020

                                                              ------------------------

                                                                  _𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫_

I have been pacing around in my room. "I-it could be Jack, Noah, Chosen Jesus there were too many and I hugged all of them. Great now my life is over.." I was still sort of freaking out until I got an idea. "OH! maybe I can touch everyone I did yesterday. One person a day and see if I get more colors the next day." 

                                                               _𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫_                                                                                                            I woke up the next day and I saw something, but since I was still half asleep I didn't really know what. Then I noticed it was a color. It has to be pink because that's the first. but..I Touched My Soulmate. I got up in excitement and I probably looked like a maniac but oh well.. Then I realized the only girl I touched yesterday was y/n. When I fell she helped me up and our hands touched. "No Fucking Way." I said to myself y/n really is my soulmate. Wait a minute. I forget what she said her last name was. "shit. shit. Ugh come on!" I said trying to remember but I couldn't so I kicked something and everyone heard it. "Finn! What was that?" my mom yelled from the living room. "uh..Nothing, mom" "oh okay just checking!" she said. 

I burst into Nicks room. "Nick!. I see Pink!" "Really. Good j-" "BUT I don't know y/n's last name." I said cutting Nick off. "who the hell is y/n?" I face palmed "she's my soulmate! the girl I met yesterday." "Ohh. well I don't know who that is."  "uh yeah no shit. but i need help finding her." "Okay I will help you find your soulmate, Finn. It shouldn't even be that hard she's from here, right?" "Yea I think so." "okay well her name is y/n. So start with uh looking up her name." I give him a *seriously you freaking idiot* look. "There is probably at least 5 other people in our neighborhood with that same name." "I'm just trying to help." "Try harder then." I roll my eyes and go back to my room. I plop on my bed and I feel upset and angry. What if I never get to touch her again? What if I never get to see color? What if I never get to have a future with my soulmate? What if I never get to see 𝐲/𝐧? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                       _𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫_

I call Jack and have him come over. I know he has already seen pink and he has touched me before but I think to see other colors you need to kiss, cuddle, and all that other stuff. But me and him have just hugged before.. Well besides high-fiving but that doesn't matter.                         

"hey." "hey y/n. what up?" "nothing, can you come hang out?" "uh. Sure." "great see ya. Bye"        Okay. What am I gonna do. Maybe I can hold his hand somehow. I sigh thinking how awkward this is going to be. 

                                                                  _𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫_

I throw on a sweatshirt and put on my shoes. "Mom! im going over to y/n's" "oh okay see you.. and be good for Mr. and Mrs. y/l/n." "I always am mom." "okay honey see you." "see ya." my mom never cares if I go over to y/n's because we have been childhood best friends since we were little.

I am almost to her house when I see some kid about are age, curly dark hair and looks like he saw a ghost or something. I smile and nod at him and he does the same until he walks over to me and asks me if I know someone names y/n. "hey um weird question but do you know anyone named y/n?" "Yeah she's my best friend i'm actually going to her house now.." I say a bit weirded out. "well how do we know if were talking about the same one." "whats her last name?" he asks. a little hesitant I tell him. "y/l/n." 

                                                                    _𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫_

I started to walk around the neighborhood in hopes of seeing her somewhere. I know I might have been creeping people out but every teenage kid who I saw I asked if they knew her. Nobody knew who she was and some showed me a picture of their friend named y/n but they weren't her. I thought I lost all hope until I saw a boy with curly hair and a sweatshirt walking somewhere. I walked up to him and asked him. He said he did have a friend and he was going to her house now. I was so happy but it might not be her. "whats her last name?" I asked him. He was hesitating for a second. I don't know why but he was. "y/l/n." That was her. A wide smile grew on my face. "That's her.. Thank you so much..uh." "Jack." "Thank you so much Jack." I wanted to go with him but I didn't want to seem like more of a creep then I already was. "can you tell her to call this number when she gets the chance?" I grab a piece of paper and a sharpie I had in my pocket. Just in case ya know. I write my number down as well as my name and hand him the paper. "Of course. See you around.." he looks at the paper "Finn." we smile and leave. 

a/n~  Hola mOtHeR tRuCkErS. This was part three and uhh.. Fack? yes. I might be posting another one tonight or tomorrow because I have some ideas. but anywho I gotta skrrt. 

byee 🖤