Part 1/2

"You're not okay today are you?!"

"I'm not, I'll get drunk and high, I'll probably try cocaine too"

"Babe you know you can talk to me about it"

"There's nothing to talk about, it's just one day in the year"

"So what you think cocaine is gonna help that? Cause it's not"

"I'll try anything"

"Then why not try do it the right way, Without drugs and alcohol"

"I thought you knew, I don't know how to do things the right way" He coughed and rubbed his face.

Pulling back the covers I climed into bed beside him and covered us both up. "Well something to help you let go a little"

"Like what?!"

"Do you trust me later? You're probably just gonna think it's stupid though" I wrapped my arm over his waist cuddling in slightly to keep us both warm, the warmth spread threw my body as his arms touched my back pulling me in closer. "You don't have to if you don't want too you know that right"

"Babe I would say no if I don't want too" he coughed. "You seem to be forgetting my nature"

"Then we'll do it tonight. I know but I just wanna make sure and don't wanna pressure you especially not today"

"Anything is better than sitting and thinking"

"Yeah but it's gonna involve you saying what you really feel" I looked at him close, knowing it wasn't easy for him to talk about some parts of his life. "Can you handle that?!"

"Will it hurt doctor?!" both of his lips formed a smirk upon his face.

I laughed a little. "No ofcourse not, I'll be gentle"

"Will you tell me where we are going?!"

"I need you to tell me actually. Where was your favourite outdoor place with her?!"

"Demi.."

"I'm serious"

"There's one place but I don't want to go there"

"Why not?!"

"Because it's full of memories"

"Good memories?!"

"Yeah.."

"That's the whole purpose, process of it to remember all the good things and not let all the bad over shadow them"

"It's a nice thought but I'm not going there"

I sighed in fustration knowing once he had his mind set on something there wasn't really a way to talk him out of it. "You can't avoid that place for the rest of your life"

"You never know"

"Alex please.."

"Don't ask that from me"

"I'll be right there with you and if you think it's to much after trying it we'll leave right away"

"no, I told you what I wanted to do"

"And doing cocaine isn't going to solve anything" I knew that from previous experience, It's an addicting drug. One which I found myself doing a lot, I couldn't go past an hour with out coke. It was fun at first but when you find yourself doing it alone you reach a point of knowing when the fun needs to end and I don't want the person I love to find himself in that same position. "You don't need another addiction to add onto the rest of them"