"This isn't a joke to me, not when it's real." Jeremy turned to face me with thin lips, his eyes gleamed with ficiousness.   "Jer,  this happened a long time ago. Whoever she was, she is dead now."

He chuckled to himself, "your right. Your still here and I know you love me right?" He cradled me in his arms as he engulfed me in a smothering hug,  "of course I love you" I said as he bought his lips down to connect with mine.

Jeremy roamed his hand down my body starting a regular pattern. Traced my collar bones with his fingers and messaged my neck into my hair, he took handfuls of my golden locks as he gently tugged it back making my head pull back, exposing my neck. He dragged his wet tongue from my lips to my chin and sucked gently on the croak of my neck. I hummed at the sensation of trickles of sparks racing throughout my body.

My breathing hitched when he pulled me up against him resting one leg around him as he fitted his hips between my own. I hesitated to kiss him more, before things got out of hand "Jeremy, stop."

Jeremy tensed at my command, and slowly released me groaning as I stepped away to fix my shirt and hair, "that was yummy."

Jeremy smiled lowly, "it was delicious " he said with desire in him, his footsteps came louder and circled me. He put his hand on shoulders and made an attempt to straighten my top. "You don't feel bad, do you?"

I stepped out of his reach,  and turned to him with a blushing smile. "Hell na, but next time when things get out of hand. It won't be in a graveyard." I turned my attention back to the walls, "can we carry on now?"

Jeremy resumed laughing to himself and placed his warm palms against the cold walls, the tomb hummed with the sudden impact of life, he chuckled to himself and pushed off the walls facing me with relief. The theory of rotten banana's could imply to everything, I thought.

"It's a fucking creepy curse on the outside but a damn heavens gate in the inside, it's fitting. But I still don't get it. " Jeremy laughed to himself. 

"You don't get anything Jer, try and take that personally and don't blame the whether like you did in math! You can look but you can't touch, because you will break it." Jeremy gave a snappy snort, "well lucky I can touch and see eh?" Jeremy crept around me, pinching a cheek.  

I looked around memorized by the golden statues standing around the walls, looking adoringly and protectively and the marble stoned box protruding from the ground, unlike the outside of the altar;  beautifully sculptured, chiseled to smoothness with elaborate effort and depicting series of service,  loyalty, and devotion to the Kingdom that she had protected.

I followed Jeremy's movements, only moving when he moved and only questioning when he translated. When he stepped back to sit down tired from talking, he took his rest; lying down on the ancient marble coffin.  I looked up  at the writting trying to translate it myself.

"I can describe her if you want?" Jeremy cut the silence, his question echoing off the walls. "But, I wouldnt want to you get jealous." I bit her tongue from laughing, "I will pay good money for front row seats to see me jealous."

"Well," Jeremy walked back over to the right of the door, where we had entered. He lit the lantern to provide us light from the darkening skies of Romania. "For starters, she was hmmmm... Hmmmm. Hmmm"

"Jeremy, don't sensor the damn writting! Were both adults, here." I went behind him and kicked his ass one more time, "no more pussy-foot! Lets get down to business!"

"I could report you to the police for domestic abuse, I will leave you with my head held high" Jeremy rubbed his backside and bit down a laugh.

I laughed bitting my lip and crossed my hands stubbornly over my chest "and who would want someone like you? I don't even like you! especially when you fart. In the name of Mary's only son, I should have ran a mile!"

"Thats right!" Jeremy said "you don't like me, you love me. But this woman here, shes my new love." He looked at me with a small teasing smile his eyes lighting up playfully.

"Well Im sure she will literally kill herself for you" I gave him a once over; board shorts, jandals, and a coat. Dressed as a Californian boy, declaring himself as a man.

"Let's save this battle for another day, you look ridiculous with jandals on..."

He laughed and nodded his head agreeing with me.

I stepped towards him and punched him playful and looked up at him and said. "You know if I ever met this woman I will gladly let you date her, but you have to pay me in large weekly payments for being a cheater and a slut." She smiled.

"if I were to met her... Do not tell her shes my wife," I leaned back to get a glimpse of his face,  twisted and hiding a torturous grin.

"Wife?" I prompted. 

"Shh. Don't tell her that, she will just deny it."

I bent down low, clutching my stomach and laughed.  I stumbled away from him as I tried to catch a single breath between joyous moments.

Jeremys laugher soon joined me, creating a exciting atmosphere of happiness with their laughing bouncing and resounding in the shrine. 

Jeremy lost his balance and tumbled back, flailing his hands in the air. Jeremy caused when his hand knocked over the lantern, providing our only light.

I groaned in the darkness, feeling my way on the walls towards him. He greedily pulled me in and kissed me shoulder.

"I swear Jer, your clumsiness is going to be the death of you, and me." A few minutes had gone by when Jeremy released me from his hug.

"Well" Jeremy said breaking away, "I think Im due for wrecklessness and disrespect. Its about time to open the damn lid O'Clock to see my dead wife."