little they know, despite having to share loves and affections with such fine and caring husband, the wives are happy to be infatuated as a small, yet loving family.

=

shigure was having her cup of her favorite green tea by the courtyard of butterfly estate. the news spreading around in a blink of an eye revolving around her fellow pillar mates, the cheerful mitsuri kanroji and the youngest in between the pillar, muichiro tokito with some other demon slayers has successfully assasinated two upper moons in one time.

shigure, upon deceiving the news when she was practising her swordskill in the woods decided to land a visit on the two of them at their houses. as she passed by the butterfly estate after her visit, she happened to stumble into the household after being invited in by aoi kanzaki.

aoi, who views shigure as a dear friend made her some foods, her favorite cup of green tea and spicy rice cakes.

as she chilled herself at the backyard, aoi who was doing the laundry barged in a question, interrupting her deep thoughts as she stared into the sky, watching the clouds parading on the blue sky.

"how was it?"

"it's great, as always."

"aren't you gonna visit tanjirou and the others? they are inside."

aoi flashed her a smile, before leaving as to put her empty laundry basket away. shigure chuckled a bit, thanking the kind, blue eyed girl again for the friendly dime.

the black haired young lady removed her red zori flippers, setting them aside before pulling her lower legs up and walked away.

+

shigure's eyes captured a glance of a man she assumed of middle age, covered completely with his different patterned yellow clothes with a matching large hat and weird mask on his face leave the estate as soon as she was about to enter.

"swordsmith? what is he doing here i wonder?"

as haganezuka hotaru's silhoutte vanished from her sight, shigure sighed and pushed the door into the male wards.

"good evening, kamado-kun."

apparentally, tanjirou was having a good conversation with a male kakushi. as soon as noticing shigure made her way into the dorm, goto, the kakushi decided to leave and excussed himself. he bowed down, pointing to his seat for her.

"thank you... your name?"

"i am the kakushi, goto ma'am!"

"oh, thank you, goto-san."

the pillars are well known for their absolute power over the demon slayer corps. even so, not all of them are as scary as most lower ranked demon slayers often heard, for example the bubbly love pillar and the agile insect pillar.

tanjirou's smile brightened up, his eyes glimmered as shigure flashed a smile at him. he welcomed shigure with open hand, inviting her for a seat.

"how are you doing?"

she asked, settling herself down on a wooden chair. the glimmers in tanjirou's shows that he was happy to see someone like shigure decided to pay him a visit, thus breaking apart the hot gossips about how inhuman and uncaring can the pillars be towards the lower ranks.

"i am healing. well! genya, zenitsu and inosuke here is healing as well."

"genya?"

shigure tilted her hesd to the left, questioning tanjirou back. the burgundy haired pointed to the bed besidd him, to a mohawk haired guy who is having a nap.

"oh, shinazugawa-kun..."

"shina... zugawa?"

shigure's eyes faded from it's deep red color into a calmer, sadder slants. she softened her gaze upon seeing the younged brother of her pillar mates severely injured on his own bed.

tanjirou sniffed, sensing a changing in the air as he caught a scent of pity and gloom. he stared at the shadow pillar for a brief second, before jumping in a conclusion.

she must be having something in her mind. at the mention of genya, i smelled pity and concern from her.

mustering up his courage, tanjirou called softly for the black haired young lady. he smiled, questioning her in a low tone.

"shigure-san, are you concerned... or pity him? there's a mix between both."

she paused, eye widened for a second and  sighed lightly. tanjirou fiddled the tip of his blanket, mumbling sorry for his sudden outburst of wonder.

"yes, indeed i am. you never knew it, don't you?"

"what do you mean?"

she creaked her lips upward, smiling at him. one of her hand patted on his shoulder, pulling him closer to her to whisper in his ears.

tanjirou was slightly blushing, listening attentively to her words as she speak, as clear as crystal.