[3] Paging Wolfie

S2 Ep: 14  "Crying Wolf"

The night before Caroline had been kidnapped by Mason's wolf friends who were obsessed with getting Tyler to join them

The night before Caroline had been kidnapped by Mason's wolf friends who were obsessed with getting Tyler to join them. Aliyah doesn't like to admit that she has blood on her hands especially not when it is her own kind but for her family, she'd do anything. After the events of that night, she planned a last-minute sleepover with the help of Stefan.

This brings Aliyah to where she is, cuddled up with Caroline while lying in between Elena and Bonnie on her bed. Elena's phone suddenly began to ring very loudly, waking them all up. Crankily, both Aliyah and Caroline held each other tighter, trying to shield their eyes from the bright morning light. The girls started searching for Elena's body with their legs, kicking her off the bed to the floor.

"Go away!" They chorused.

Elena landed harshly on the fluffy carpet, she looked over her shoulder at the sisters and glared causing them to stick their tongues out. Elena answered her phone "Hello?"

All three of the girls still on the bed looked over at her with disgruntled expressions.

"Shhh." Bonnie glared. 

Caroline gave her a pointed look "Elena!"

Elena dragged herself up off the floor and into the hallway so she could continue her conversation and leave them in peace. She reentered after a few minutes to find the three of them all now sitting up and rubbing their eyes tiredly.

"I'm going to meet Stefan, I'll talk to you guys later." Elena explained as she grabbed her jacket off of a chair in Aliyah's room.

"Boo!" The werewolf groaned.

Elena shook her head amused. "I love you all." She blew a kiss in their direction, grabbed her bag, and backed out of the room.

Aliyah flopped back onto the large bed with her arms open wide. "And then there were three."

Bonnie clasped her hands together quietly. "Anyone up for breakfast at the grill?"

Aliyah jumped up to her feet instantly at the mention of food. She was a foodie through and through. She pointed to the dark-skinned witch. "Now you are speaking my language."

The two girls remaining on the bed chuckled and watched as Aliayh excitedly rummaged through her closet for an outfit. Bonnie pulled her clothes out of her bag and went into Aliyah and Caroline's shared bathroom to change while Caroline went to her room to get dressed. Once they were all ready for the day they met in the foyer of the Forbes home.

"All set?" Aliyah asked.

Both Caroline and Bonnie nodded, they each grabbed their bags and climbed into Aliyah's car. After the three of them got a table and ordered Caroline got right to business. "Okay. So tell me about this big, witchy plan you've been cooking up."