Chapter Three

Your POV
|
|
you woke up in a room you didn't recognise. "m-mark?" you questioned as you got out of the bed and walked into the kitchen, you smelt bacon and eggs. "morning.. I was wondering when you'd wake up.." mark said as he handed you a plate. "I just thought you'd like breakfast.." he said shyly. "thank you." you said sorta embarrassed, you didn't know why. you both sat down and ate, you thank'd mark for the meal and said your goodbyes. -buzz buzz-.
you looked at your phone.
|
"I'm kinda embarrassed for asking but you wanna go out for dinner tonight?"
you smiled as you replied.
|
"sure, what time? :P"
|
"how about 7?"
|
"sounds great! see you then."
you finished than walked into your apartment. "Sarah?" you called out. "hm?" you thought that was odd she doesn't leave for work till 10.. you walked into her room and found her asleep on the floor with a few beer bottles next to her. "Sarah!" you yelled, she jumped and looked at you. "oh! *Hic!* th-there you are.. *hic!* I've always wanted to tell you this.. *hic* I.. LOVE you.. *hic*.." you stared in confusion as she stood up. "your drunk.. lie down and stay, ill call you in sick." you said as you grabbed your phone. "hello? yes Sarah's sick so she might come in for work tomorrow... okay bye.." you carried Sarah over to the bed and laid her down. "stay here!" you exclaimed as she passed out cold.. "idiot." you mumbled as you left the room and went on your computer.
you looked at your phone, it read (6:22) you jumped out of bed and got ready. you grabbed a silk blue dress that was only knee level. with white sandals and laid them down on the bed. you quickly ran into the bathroom and took a shower, you quickly washed your hair and body just so you didn't smell. you got out and dried then blow dried your hair, it curled softly as you applied makeup, but not to much! just enough like some eye shadow and mascara.. anyway!
you walked into your bedroom and slipped your dress and sandals then looked at your phone again. (6:44)
"I've got enough time.." you said as you walked into the living room and watched some TV..
time had passed as you heard a knock on the door, you turned the tv off and answered it. "hello m'lady, are we ready?" mark said to you in a deep voice as he held his hand out to you, he was wearing a tux on the top and black jeans on the bottom. "not to fancy" you said with a smile as you took his hand and walked with him to his car.
"there you go m'lady." he said in what sounded as a whisper as he held the door for you. "thank you." you said as you got seated, he shut your door. and you both drove to where ever he was taking you.

he pulled up to a building called Flügel der Freiheit "fancy name." you whispered as you smiled. mark got out and opened you're door and took you're hand. "this way m'lady." mark smiled which made you blush. "thank you kind sir." you followed him and walked up to the desk. "table for two?" the man asked. "yes please." mark smiled as you were led to you're seats.

it was a lovely dinner, you talked and laughed and almost spit your food out at a couple of his jokes.. after words he took you back home.
*
*
*
"it was a lovely dinner mark." you smiled as he held your hand. "I hope we can do this again soon, but I'm leaving for Vidcon tomorrow for a few days.." he frowned slightly as he lifted your hand to his lips and kissed softly. "oh, how many days?" "about five, but I have an idea for when I get back.." he tapped his head as you approached your door. "well, thank you mark I-" you were cut off by mark caressing your cheek. "no need to thank me.." he whispered as he stared into your (e/c) eyes, and you stared into his.. your heart began to beat faster as you both moved in slowly, he kissed your lips softly as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I-I" you cut mark off by kissing back softly.. you pulled back gently allowing yourself to breathe. "I'm.. sorry.." you whispered as you opened your door, but was stopped by mark hugging your from behind.. "don't be, you are a beautiful, kind, smart person.. I'm so happy we met.." he turned you around slowly as he kissed your forehead. "g'night (f/n)" "goodnight mark.." you both smiled as you walked into your apartment and shut the door.. you sighed heavily as you heard marks foot steps disappear.. "wow.." you walked into Sarah's room and saw her on her iPhone. "oh, hey! how was the date?" Sarah said as she winked at you. "g-good, how long have you been up?" "umm, about 3, 4 hours.." she smiled as you left the room into yours. you got undressed and grabbed your tank top and shorts.. then crawled into bed thinking about Mark Fischbach..