Chapter Two

he pulled into the parking lot and got out, you were about to open your door but he got it for you. "thank you but you don't--" you were cut off. "i wouldn't be a gentlemen if I didn't.." he said with a smile. you both walked inside. "what floor are you on?" he asked. "2 and my room is B-6" you said as you both walked up the stairs. "mines B-5 so were right next to each other.." he said with a small smile, he walked you to your room, and with a bow he kissed your hand. "well m'lady, I hope we meet again.." he said with a smile. "I hope so, sir." you said, his face turned red, you laughed lightly. "may I have your number?" he asked in a deep voice. "you may." you said with a huge smile as you wrote your number down and handed it to him. "thank you m'lady, may you have sweet dreams." he added with another bow. "you as well.." you both said your goodbyes, you unlocked your door and walked inside to total darkness. you felt uneasy as you searched for a light but was instead welcomed by a hand on your arm, you screamed and punched the person. "ahh! what the hell (f/n)!!" Sarah screamed as she held her face in pain. "oh god you scared me!" you yelled as you turned a light on, right as you flicked it on a knock came at the door. "(f/n)?! you alright?" mark yelled, you laughed lightly as you opened the door. "it's okay mark, my 'friend' scared me.." you said friend sarcastically. "oh, okay.. sorry for disturbing you, m'lady." he said with a smile as he waved and walked away, you shut the door lightly as you bit your lip. "was that markiplier?!" Sarah asked as she jumped up and down. "markiwho?" you asked confused. "markiplier! he's a famous and sexy youtuber!" she screamed. "shut it! please.. I wanna go to bed.." you mumbled as you stretched tiredly. you walked into your room and got undressed, you slipped on a tank top. "wow (f/n) dat ass of yours fine!" Sarah screamed. "shut up and get out!" you screamed, you heard a laughed from behind the wall, you recognised it as marks, but you ignored that and slipped on some shorts and jumped into bed, you turned your alarm clock on and fell asleep soundly.
|
9:00 AM
|
you wake up to someone yelling. "sorry neighbours!" he yelled, you sighed then you slowly dragged yourself out of bed and walked over to your computer, you clicked on YouTube and searched markiplier. hoping you got the spelling right you clicked enter and a bunch of videos showed up.
you thought the (Five Nights At Freddy's) looked interesting so you clicked and watched, through out the video you screamed just as mark did and laughed at the same time. during the video you could hear his laughing through the wall. you weren't sure if he was laughing at you, or a video game, at the end you clicked the Subscribe button then shut your computer down, you walked over to your closet and grabbed a pair of jean shorts with a black tank top and a bathing suit, then you ran into the bathroom and showered when you finished you applied some makeup and left out the door, hoping to see mark but you didn't so you continued for the stairs, as you passed his room you smiled and kept walking. -buzz buzz- you stopped and looked at your phone.
"where you off to?"
"just to let you know it's mark.."
|
|
you smiled as you replied.
"just on my way to the hotel pool.."
"wanna come? :P"
|
"yeah sure! just let me grab my bathing shorts." he text back
|
"oky doky!"
you replied.
|
|
you waited on the stairs for him, he came out the door wearing a pair of shorts and holding his bathing shorts in his underarm, he was really fit! -Damn!- you thought as you looked at his body. "are we ready?" he asked looking at you, you blinked a few times. "y-yeah, yeah.." you stuttered.
you both walked to the door and outside, you went around the back and thankfully no one was there.. not even a life guard. "hmm? maybe it's closed.." mark suggested right as you pushed the gate open. "I think not.." you smiled as you walked into the lady's room and got your bathing suit on when you walked out mark was already in the pool, you walked over to the edge which caught his attention. "w-wow.. (f/n) y-you look beautiful.." he exclaimed. "thanks it's just an old one of mine." you stated as you got into the pool, right as you got in mark dived under and swam behind you and put you on his shoulders and popped out of the water causing you to scream. "m-mark! I don't wanna fall!" you yelled, he laughed lightly as he started to walk toward the deep side. "no! I-I can't swim in deep water!" you yelled but you didn't move you just started to panic. "ok! ok! uncle! something! I give up! have mercy!" you screamed, he stopped and turned around. "thank you mark.." you said calmly. "hold your breath!" he yelled, you sucked in so much air and held it as he threw you off of his shoulders, you jumped up coughing. "you okay?" he asked calmly as he picked you back up on his shoulders and set you on the side of the pool.
your makeup had washed away, he wiped the rest away with thumbs. "you are so much prettier without makeup.." he said with a smile, you smiled back.
-payback!- you thought as you pushed him into the water, you laughed as he came back up pouting. "why you gotta be a mean sticky poopy head!" he said in a baby voice, you laugh loudly which made him laugh.
you jumped back into the water and swam toward him. "hero!" you said as you swam on your back. "goodbye!" he said as he dove under you as picked you up bridle style. "ah!" you screamed as he spinned in a circle, but stopped at he looked into your eyes. "you have the most beautiful (e/c) eyes i have ever seen." he exclaimed as you blushed. "Hey!" a voice yelled which made you both jump, you both looked over and saw a little kid with her arms crossed. "no kissy kissy in the pool!" she pouted as she jumped into the water, you and mark blushed horribly. "um, w-we weren't." but mark was cut off by the little girl. "oh shush, my parents to that all the time then they kiss." mark set you down, you both stood next to each other as you blushed. "I've gotta go.." you stated as you swam over to the ladder and climbed out. "where?" mark asked as he gently grabbed your hand. "no where.. I, I just wanna go back inside.." you said with a half smile. "ill go with you, unless you don't want me to then I completely underst-" you put a finger on his lips. "shut up.. and get dressed!" you answered playfully as you walked into the woman's room and dried off, you got dressed and headed back to the apartment with mark. "do you wanna come in my room or yours?" he asked shyly.. you could tell he had no experience so you made it easy. "yours.." you stated as you followed him to his room, he unlocked his door and started to give you a tour. "so that's basically it.." mark said as you sat on the couch. "comfy.." you said with a giggle which made him smile brightly, he sat down next to you and you both chatted for the rest of the day.
|(9:55 pm)
you and mark were watching Star Wars as you started to drift, you tried to keep your eyes open but passed out completely.
|
Marks POV
|
she cuddled close to me as she fell asleep, I looked down at her and smiled. "your so beautiful (f/n).." I whispered as she fell onto my lap, I felt my face heat up. "ah.." I whispered as I felt her breath on my.. you know..
I picked her up bridle style and carried her to my room, I laid her down on my bed and covered her up. "g'night.." I whispered as I left the room.
I turned my TV off and laid down on my couch, i tried to sleep but i couldn't get (f/n) out of my mind..