Chapter 14. honeymoon.

you curled yourself close to mark as his breathes made your head rise and fall. "so peaceful.." you thought as you looked up and saw marks lovely face. turning to the side, you looked at your alarm clock. 6:57 am.
"early..." you mumbled as you felt two big hands grab onto your waist and pull you back. "morning babe.." mark mumbled tiredly as you stared into each others eyes. "morning.." you smiled, kissing him nose. "what are we going to do today?" he asked looking out the window at the beautiful view of England.

(all expenses paid by mom •3•)

"don't know.. how about we visit Buckingham palace?" you suggested "I heard they were giving tours today at 3?"
Mark nodded, getting out of bed you looked at his nude body. "nice tooshy.." you smiled as he turned to look at you. "thanks, my mom always said I had a cute butt.." he joked which made you laugh loudly. "I'm taking a shower, would you like to join me?" mark added in the best British accent he could pull off. "I would love to." you smiled standing up and following him.

time passed as you both began to get ready. "mark?" you asked looking behind you. "yeah (f/n)?" mark yelled from the kitchen. you paused, looking out the window.. "babe?" you heard him ask, but you didn't reply. then you heard running as you turned to look at him. "what's wrong?" he asked. "nothing.." you dismissed as you pulled your legend of Zelda shirt over your head.

Buckingham palace was beautiful, you and mark were astonished by how detailed everything was. but then came the end of the day, where which you both headed back to the hotel.
you sat on the couch next to mark, head on his chest as you watched some movies. looking up you noticed mark had fallen asleep. you kissed his forehead, then headed off into to bedroom, falling asleep instantly.

(you guys wanted more.. so here it is.. ill be writing a few more chapters for this book!!) COMING SOON!!