Wasteland: Episode 1 (Part 2)

It cuts back to the arena where the women's match is about to begin.

Greg: Ladies and gentlemen... this match is scheduled for one fall...

Crowd: One fall!

and is a quarterfinal match to determine the inaugural RCW Champion! Introducing first... from Sandusky, Ohio... SERENA STORM!!!

- Serena walked out with a mic in hand.

Serena: So, this is my first time inside of an RCW ring... all of you provide energy and all of you... can kiss my ass! Whoever my opponent is... I hope you're ready for the storm to befall on you...

The crowd was booing at this point nd Serena got into the ring as she awaited her opponent.

Chris: Serena Storm is unknown to the RCW Rebellion. I mean, from what we an gather, she does have independent wrestling experience, but she isn't really known. Let's see what she can do...

Chris: But this young lady certainly is!

The crowd erupts in cheers when Liv Morgan makes her way out. Liv starts high fiving crowd members and she got into the ring. Serena had a not so pleasant look on her face.

Chris: Liv got out of her wrestling contract recently with World Wrestling Entertainment and now she has made her way to Rebellion Championship Wrestling. She may not have any championship success, but she did gain the appreciation of the fans...

Liv Morgan gets into the ring and the bell rings. The two immediately get into a collar and elbow tie up.

Liv irish whips Serena into the ropes and Serena uses her power advantage to shoulder check Liv.

Chris: So far, Serena has had complete control...

Serena irish whips herself and Liv drops down. She then leapfrogged over Serena and she hit a dropkick, causing Serena to go the outside of the ring.

Serena had a smirk on her face as Liv posed for the crowd. Liv tried to go after her, but Serena took advantage and poked her right in the eye before getting back in the ring.

Chris: Wait a minute! Serena just poked her right in the eye! But at the end of the day, she got the advantage back on her side...