Few Things...

Before we get this show on the road, I need to explain a few things...

This will have no affiliation with EWI or HVW...

So, I can use any wrestler I so wish...

Another thing I want to say is if you guys could create your own social media books so you can move along the storyline you wish to have. That will make it easier for me to book you...

I also need you to classify what personality you intend to pull off, whether that be a babyface or a heel.

I need two males because I have more than enough females...

So, I am going to tag a few people...

MrAmbrose1
HungrySavage
S14272

That should be all. Knowing how long these episodes are going to be, I'm not going to be updating this book every week.

Maybe I could chop at in two parts to make it easier on me, but that's still going to take awhile...

I'm only going to have four matches anyway, so it might just be two parts...

I figure it out...

Just enjoy this book and by the way, I'm going to be releasing my own social media book with is going to be Raymond Major, so stay tuned for that...

Remember, this has no affiliation with EWI, so I have not bailed on Evolved Wrestling International...

I hope you enjoy and remember... join the rebellion...

-shxwoff
MissLivHavok
BayshaOtp14
BlackRosePlxnter
-rolemodelbxyley
-tonesandi
Sami_Jefferson
Tonyhton
Babydino1
HenryAndDaPeeps
Dogman412
UndisputedFan
BaddieBxtch101