Wasteland: Episode 1 (Part 1)

Taking place: Chicago, Illinois

The music stops and the pyro started going off as the Chicago crowd cheered loudly for this new prospect of a show.

Chris: Hello everyone and welcome to Rebellion Championship Wrestling! Wasteland is our weekly show and it will be premiering here on TBS! And what a show we have for you tonight and I'm only saying that, because I don't even know what's going to happen!

The creepy music started to play as Thomas Key made his way to the ring. The crowd cheered as he got into the ring and he held a mic up to his hand.

Thomas: Well, it goes without saying that this is something that I never thought would happen... I've been in the wrestling business for a very long time and I never thought I would have the chops to own my very own wrestling company. But here we are!

The crowd cheered in approval.

Thomas: THIS is Rebellion and we are going to change the game in professional wrestling!

The crowd cheered even louder but someone interrupted the festivities.

Chris: WHAT!

The crowd gave a humongous pop when Ethan Carter III made his way out to the ring. He was in a suit and tie and he had an arrogant look on his face.

EC3: I'm sorry... did you say change the game? Well Thomas... here's your game changer right here! Listen, my time in Connecticut wasn't the best, but that all changed when I heard that this company was an option... and now I have come to reclaim the rightful prize that I so earn... the RCW World Championship! None of those idiotic slobs in the back deserve any championships! *laughs* I deserve them all! I deserve to be king of this brand and I know a smart businessman like you... will understand... so, give me my championship...

The crowd were booing Ethan at this point and Thomas had a small smirk on his face.

Thomas: Okay Ethan... I'll give you the championship... that is if you could win the tournament...

EC3: Tournament? Are you kidding me right now? I'm way too good for a tournament! You see all this bling that I have on?! That should prove to you that I'm way better than all of these idiots that are in the tournament... *laughs*

Thomas: Ethan... you know as well as I do that I don't give out championships for free. I intend to make the wrestlers work for it! Which is why... you will be in the main event of Wasteland tonight...

The crowd started cheering.

Ethan: Pfft... peice of cake. Which peasant do I have to beat?

Thomas: You will find out Ethan... I do wish you the best of luck...

Thomas rolls out of the ring and walks away.

EC3: I don't need luck! I'm EC3!

*Commercial Break*

Chris: Welcome back to the inaugural edition of Wasteland and as you just heard, the debuting EC3 will be competing in a tornament match to crown the inaugural RCW World Championship! He will be in the main event tonight and he doesn't know who his opponent is... I wish I had all the answers, but unfortunately, I do not. We're just going to have to see what happens here tonight. But, I'm going to turn it back to Thomas Key! He has some major announcements to make...

It cuts to backstage area where we see Renee Young, ready to interview Thomas.

Renee: Renee Young here... my guest at this time is the owner of Rebellion Championship Wrestling... Thomas Key!

The camera panned over to Thomas, who has a serious look on his face.

Renee: Thomas... you said you had some announcements regarding the future of RCW?

Thomas: Yes I did Renee. Now, as you just saw, I mentioned an RCW World Championship that was going to begin tonight with EC3 going up against an opponent of my choice... there is another tornament taking place. Women's wrestling has truly changed over the last few years. They've truly proven they are just as good, if not better, then the men. Which is why... we will be having a tornament to crown the inaugural RWA Woman's Championship! And that starts right about...... NOW!!!

This is kinda a sample for you guys. So, this is a small part 1, but depending on how much you guys like the start of it, I will write part 2.

Also, what do you guys think of EC3's treatment so far?

And remember... join the rebellion...