"With gestures?"

"Yes, he's a smart boy, if he would have tell me those pirates might have found you first. But I came here for a special reason."

"What reason?"

He streches out one hand and shows me a little black box with red symbols on it.

"Jay Walker, here is the miraculous of the eel which grants the power of lightning. You will use it for the greater good."

I look at the box with big eyes.

"Once the job is done, you will return the miraculous to me. Can I trust you?"

"Of course green Ninja!!! I have to film this for my blog!!!" I want to take out my phone but I notice his expression.

"Ehm...sorry I won't. You can trust me."

He gives me the box and nods. "I know."

I look at the box and then open it slowly. A blue light comes out of it and I cover my eyes. The next moment a little blue creature which looks like an eel but with arms and legs appears infront of me.

"Hello, my name is Fooudre and I'll be your kwami."

I look into the box and see a dark blue eye patch laying in it. I take it out and look at it.

"My very own miraculous...I'll be a hero!!!" I put the eyepatch immediately on.

Fooudre flies around me and then lands on my shoulder. "Come on, come on transform!!! It's 'Fooudre, lightning strike'!!"

"W-Wait let him ex-"

When the green Ninja said that I already tranformed. I have a hood over my head and the eyepatch covering my left eye, I also wear a ninja gi but only in blue and with some black accessoirs and an armor. On my back I have nunchucks. I take them out and act like I fight. I hear a deep sigh and look to the green Ninja.

"Let's go. I'll explain your powers to you on the way."

I nod and we both start to run out of the shop. On the way the green Ninja explains me that I'm stronger, faster and can use a spinning fighting style called spinjitzu. When I activate my power I have 5 minutes in which I can control, create and turn into lightning.

// That's so amazing, I will write everything in my blog- no wait, keeping this a secret.//

I sigh and we stand at an corner, look around it and see Nadakhans base in the mall.

"Ok, we need to find the object with the Akuma." He says something to himself but I still could hear it. "But...how can it be that there are more people..."

I just look at him confused, I already want to say something when he stands up and looks at me serious.

"You ready?" He takes out his swords and I shake my hand and nod then, taking out my nunchucks.

"Ready. Let's do this."

We both run around the corner and start to fight our way through the crowd. He shoots at the pirates with his engery blasts while I use spinjitzu to knock them away. Nadakhan notices us and starts to smirk.

"Ohh the green Ninja and... blueberry man appear."

"HEY I'M NOT A BLUEBERRY!!! YOU TEAPOT GHOST!!!"

"I'M A DJINN YOU BLUE ELEPHANT!!!"

We both continue to argue around while the green Ninja sighs and holds his head.

"I can't believe it. How old are you, 3?"

We both look to him, then at each other and draw our weapons, he his sword with which he capurted everybody and I my nunchucks. We both start to fight each other while the green Ninja holds the other pirates back. Nadakhan dissappears and reappears behind the green Ninja.

"LOOK OUT!!!" Luckily he turns around dodges Nadakhan's sword. Nadakhan just smirks.

"I wish you would be a better fighter."

The green ninja grumbles. "And I wish I don't have to see your stupid face."

The green Ninja tries to shoot Nadakhan with an energy blast but he just dissappears and reappears infront of both us.

"Your wish is yours to keep."

We both look at him shooked. "What!?" We say at the same time.

"What wish?? Nobody made a wish!!!"

I hear a loud bang beside me, I look to the side and see that the green Ninja droped both his swords and just stares into the air.

"N-No...don't tell me...you...?"