"ENOUGH!" Charlie screamed.

Alastor and I stopped in our places.

"I was only retaliating, because he attacked me first" Alastor mentioned, spite written in his voice.

I glared at him.

"You grabbed my shoulders, don't touch me, unless you wanna fight or fuck..." I scoffed.

Charlie looked at us both.

"This is getting way too out of hand, we all want what is best for Y/N... but hurting each other is not going to solve any of our issues!" Charlie explained.

Alastor and I both rolled our eyes.

"Y/N needs to be with me, I am what she needs..." Alastor mentioned.

I laughed aggressively. Alastor gnashed his teeth, then snapped his fingers. A black hole opened in front of me, a black shadowy fist flew up and punched me in the face. This attack knocked me off my feet. Alastor began to laugh.

"Look who is laughing now?" Alastor mocked me.

Charlie was pissed.

"WE ARE HERE TO SOLVE AN ISSUE OF TWO LOVED ONES, NOT KILL EACH OTHER!" Charlie yelled.

I laughed, while I was on the floor. 

"Alastor may be in love with Y/N, but let me tell ya, she is pretty done with Alastor." I mentioned.

Charlie looked even more pissed. she came stomping up towards me. Charlie stopped in front of me. She smacked the side of my head.

"AY! what was that for??" I asked.

She glared at me.

"They are in love with each other!" she mentioned.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, because Y/N is running and hiding from Alastor, because she loves him?" I remarked.

"She is only confused..." charlie mentioned

"She isn't... she doesn't love him..." I replied.

"says the porn star, who knows nothing about love..." Charlie snarled.

I looked at her with my eyes wide open.

"I would know more about love than the gay first timer..." I snapped back.

Charlie gasped.

"Love isnt just about sex!" Charlie yelled.

"I know that! jeez... I've had more demons love me, than you have had the thought of love..." I said.

"Well, I guess you are just stupid then, because obviously those two love each other!" Charlie screamed.

Charlie and I glared at each other.

(Alastor's POV)

I watched as the two demons fought. I grew bored of their argument, so I began to back away, and go find out where Y/N had gone to. I walked through the same door as she went to, which lead to a staircase. I steadily walked up the stairs, which brought me to the second floor. 

"She must've gone to her old room" I whispered lightly to myself.

I paced my steps towards her room, and stopped at the door. I knocked lightly on the door. I heard shuffling from the other side of the door. The door creaked open slowly. Y/N presented herself in the door way, she froze as she seen me.

"Uh..." She mumbled.

Y/N went to slam the door closed, but I stopped her. I had my foot in the way, to stop the door from closing.

"You dont need to hide from me, my dear." I mentioned.

Y/N gnashed her teeth.

"Yes, I do..." she mumbled once again.

My head tilted to the right.

"Oh? and why is that?" I asked.

"Because, I can't deal with any of this anymore? " She sighed.

I started to open the door with my foot. Fear started to crawl up her face.

"U-Uh.. what... whatcha doing there Al?" She nervously asked.

My smile grew lightly. I opened the door, letting myself in. I scooped Y/N up in my arms, and closed the door.

"Alastor put me down!" she yelled.

I chuckled.

"Not without a kiss first." I mentioned.

She began to pout.

"No, I will not-" I cut her off with a kiss.

Y/N didn't struggle, she took it all in, and kissed me in return. She pushed my face away after a moment and sighed.

"I can't let you do that to me... I believe we need to have a talk about all this..." Y/N mentioned.

I looked at her curiously. 

"If we must.." I replied with disappointment in my voice.

I was hoping that she would just take me back, but she has grown stubborn. 

"but, lets treat your injuries first..." she whispered into my ear. 

I completely forgot about my face, Angel attacked me earlier...

"No need to worry, I can fix it..." I replied.

I snapped my fingers, and healed my wounds. I then put Y/N down.

"Shall we go for a walk around and talk?" I suggested.

She nodded, then we headed out the door. I tried to take her hand in mine, but she slipped her hand away quicker than I thought was possible. There was an awkward silence between us as we walked out to the streets of hell.

Will this be the end of our relationship?