Chapter 1 (Edited)

The girl-who-lived was a title that no one knew would be given to the six month old Primrose Potter. The meeting between James, Lily, and Dumbledore was a strained one. With a fiery temper such as Lily's, you would think the entire office would have burnt down.

Dumbledore, in hopes to keep the young couple as his pawns, tried to keep the prophecy as secret to them as possible. He used the old grandfather act on them, which seemed to keep them where he wanted. Or so he thought.

The young baby, who seemed to be asleep in her father's arms, was listening to the entire conversation. Yes, she was only six months old, but she was highly intelligent. She knew Dumbledore's actions were of only deception.

The young child opened her eyes, and looked up to her father and cooed. The soft sound gaining the attention of her father. James looked down and smiled upon seeing the infants heterochromatic eyes.

Primrose Potter had received one eye color from each of her parents. Her right eye was a beautiful hazel, like his own, and her left an ocean green eye, slightly like her mothers.

Even as a baby, looking into her eyes seemed to cause a calm feeling to pass through you.

Primrose reached up and grazed her father's cheek as she made a little gurgle sound. James leaned down and kissed her forehead lovingly. James stood up from his seat in front of the headmaster's desk and stopped his wife mid-rant. He handed her their child and it only took one look into her eyes to calm Lily down.

Lily sat down in an identical chair that was next to the one that James previously occupied, and began to stroke Primrose's soft cheeks. The child, clearly liking the touch provided from her mother, cooed and smiled a semi-gummy smile, causing Lily to gush at her daughter's cuteness.

Primrose had just begun to teeth and the pain she felt had finally subsided once her first few teeth grew in. She so far has grown more teeth than the average 6 month old. She had already grown five teeth in the last month and a half. It was estimated that around Halloween of the next year, she would have a mouth full of baby teeth.

The meeting had finally ended and the young couple hadn't taken any steps forward in knowing more about the prophecy. Lily was very agitated with this fact and would hold it over the old man's head for the rest of her life.

The couple had begun to pack all of the most important of their belongings, along with many things for their young daughter.

A few months passed until the family of three found the perfect hidden home. One that the old man did not know of. Sirius Black, a dear friend of the couple and godfather to Primrose was selected as secret keeper.

Soon the secret keeper was changed to Peter Pettigrew, thought to be trusted. He soon gave away the whereabouts of his friends to a force that wasn't meant to be feared.

The man killed Lily and James Potter. Primrose had spells on her person to protect her. A mark left on her collarbone, a rune that connected her to an almost immortal force.

The spell of death did not do as intended by the caster. It backfired and almost hit the person who spoke the forbidden spell. A scar of a lightning bolt left on her collar as the mark of the spells end point.

The wizard soon fled the now silent home. A mere hour had passed until Sirius Black returned, the feeling of dread he had only grew. A feeling of sorrow appeared as he saw his brother in all but blood, dead on the floor. An absent look in his eyes.

Sirius' eyes filled with unshed tears. He soon remembered about his sister and goddaughter.

Primrose's cries of fear and sorrow filled Sirius' ears. He ran up the stairs and to the nursery and froze upon seeing his sister's dead body. Her eyes still held the fire she always had, even when dead.

Primrose's crib had fallen and she was trapped. Sirius ran over and freed her from her little prison. Primrose relaxed in her godfather's arms but she still wept. The young girl was only a year and three months when she had to witness the death of her mother. The image stained into her young mind.

Sirius knew of only one person responsible. Peter Pettigrew. Sirius walked down the stairs and was met by a large being. Rubeus Hagrid.

Rubeus was sent to retrieve the young infant and to bring her to Dumbledore. Sirius blindly handed over his goddaughter, who was staring at her father's body. Once the baby was in Hagrid's arms, Sirius left to find the man who was responsible.

Hagrid left the premises with a heavy heart. He brought the young child to Dumbledore. Said man was standing in the middle of the road with Professor McGonagall at 4 Privet Drive. The home of Lily's sister, Petunia Dursley.

The young child was left on the porch with nothing but a blanket in a basket and a letter.