Chapter 7

They were able to find Mulan with the help from Winter. Snow fired a shot and aimed it towards the tree. "That was a warning shot. Try to run, and I promise the next one won't be." She told Mulan.

"How did you find me?" Mulan asked.

"Actually it was very easy. Winter did a tracking spell and then we were able to find you."

"All we want is the compass." Winter said.

"Very well." Mulan said. She started to get out her sword but then Snow tackled her.

"GIVE ME THE COMPASS!" Mary Margaret screamed.

"And seal Aurora's fate?"

"We've learned how to overpower Cora. Once we get what we need we'll be able to defeat her. And Aurora will be free."

"Another journey. Just as I predicted there would be. Our best chance to save Aurora is to make that trade now."

"Not going to happen. Without that compass we cannot get home."

"Then I'll hope you're prepared to use that arrow."

"Stop!" Aurora screamed.

"Okay. Don't take this the wrong way, but how the hell are you getting here?" Emma asked.

"Let Mulan go! I said: Let her go!"

"Were you followed?" Mulan asked.

"I don't think so. Cora may know I'm gone, but she didn't see me escape."

"How did you escape?" Emma asked.

"It was Hook. He let me go." Aurora said.

"Why?"

"Because of you." Aurora said pointing to Emma. "He said he wanted to prove to you that you should have trusted him. That if you have trusted him. You could have defeated Cora together. That the two of you could have gotten...the remains of the wardrobe. Without him you'll have to go up against her all by yourself. He only wants to help by...I think he might care for you."

Emma looked over to Winter who looked heart broken, "I don't even like him."

"Did you find a way to stop Cora?" Aurora asked.

"Yes." Emma stated.

"Where are we going?"

"Rumpelstiltskin's cell."

"Great lead the way." Aurora said. Winter looked at her in disbelief but then the group started walking again.

~

"Huh. Rumpelstiltskin's cell. I haven't been here since before Regina's curse. This is where he told us you were going to be the Savior." Mary Margaret said.

"He knew?" Emma asked.

"Oh, it was prophesied. Come on."

"I remember this." Winter said.

"What?" Emma asked.

"I called Rumpelstiltskin when I was in Neverland and he told me about how you locked him up." Winter stated.

"You were able to call someone when you were in Neverland?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I guess I didn't know how much power I truly had."

"You didn't call me?" Snow asked.

"To be fair I was still pissed at you."

"You forgive me now?"