Chapter 3

"We're getting close." Mary Margaret said.
"Good because I don't know how much longer I can carry Winter." Emma replied.
"Wow," Winter said. "Thanks Emma."
"I'm the one who's helping you so I would suggest for you to shut up." Emma said.
"And I'm the one who is extremely hormonal so don't piss me off." Winter replied.
"Noted." Emma said.
"Aurora you've gotta keep up." Mulan said.
"Sorry, but I'm not really exactly dressed for the woods. It's cold out here." Aurora said.
"Then maybe you should've listened to me and stayed back."
"Here." Emma said while helping Winter sit down to give Aurora her coat.
"But I tried to kill your friend." Aurora stated.
"Actually, she's my mom and I have a feeling she can take care of herself. And I get it. You're not the only one who's been screwing up lately." Emma said.
"I agree you have been screwing up." Winter said to Emma.
"I still have a gun."
"And I still have magic." Winter said. "Hormones plus magic doesn't sound like a good combination."
"Guys stop fighting." Mary Margaret said. Emma nodded and gave Aurora the piece of clothing.
"What kind of corset is this?" Aurora asked.
"Up here!" Mulan said. Emma helped Winter back up and the walked to where Mulan was standing.
"Is that it?" Emma asked.
"Yeah. That's our home." Mary Margaret said.
"I haven't seen this castle in a long time." Winter stated.
"Let's go in." Mary Margaret said. 

"Oh, my god. I recognize this from Henry's book." Emma stated while walking into her nursery.
"Come," Mulan said to Aurora. "We'll stand watch at the gate."
"I never thought I'd see this place again. This room. It was your nursery." Mary Margaret stated.
"I lived here?" Emma asked.
"I bet it was beautiful Snow." Winter said.
"I can't tell if that was a compliment or an insult." Mary Margaret said.
"Believe what you want."
"Emma you never even got to spend a night." Mary Margaret paused. "This is the life I wanted for you to have. I was going to teach you how to walk in here, how to talk, how to dress for your first ball. You never got to do any of it. We never got to be a family."
"We have a family... In Storybrooke and right now they need us to get back there. So.. How does this work?" Emma stated. "Where's the on switch.?"
"It's more complicated than that. We'll have to get it back to the island. Hopefully, someone there has access to enough magic to make it work again."
"I can try." Winter stated. "I have magic."
"I don't know." Mary Margaret said.
"Snow, I created a portal from Neverland to this world. I think I can handle this." Winter replied.
"We still should take it outside. How can we carry this thing and Winter since she can't walk." Emma stated.
"With the help from an old friend." Lancelot said.
"Lancelot what are you doing here?" Mary Margaret asked.
"We heard about the ogre attack, and I had to make sure you were alright."
"Oh. Where are Mulan and Aurora?"

"I sent them to find food. Tonight we'll make camp, and in the morning, we'll head back." Lancelot said. He looked at the wardrobe. "So this is it? The portal you were after?"
"The same one Emma went through. It's how she escaped the curse."
"Remarkable."
"Geppetto carved it from an enchanted tree, but there's no magic left. Winter was going to try and put magic in it with her powers."
"A portal this powerful. There must be another way to recharge it without Winter getting hurt."
"I'm glad I'm on your radar." Winter stated. Snow gave her a glare. "Sorry."
"It's okay." Lancelot said.
"Why are you so interested in the wardrobe?" Mary Margaret asked Lancelot.
"Well, I just want Winter to get some medical help and I want you to get home to your husband and son. Henry." They must miss you."

"Damn Snow. How many kids do you have with this guy?" Winter asked.
"It's Emma's kid, Henry." Mary Margaret said. She draws her sword out and pushed Emma back, "Stay away from him Emma. He is not who he says he is."
"Wow Snow. I'm glad you care about me." Winter said.
Emma ignored Winter and started to talk to her mother, "What are you talking about? Who the hell is he?"
"There is only one person you told Henry's name to." Mary Margaret said.
"Cora." Emma stated. Lancelot smiled and revealed himself to be Cora.
"Clever girl." Cora said.
"Where's Lancelot?" Mary Margaret asked.
"He's dead. I killed him a long time ago." Cora replied.
"And you've been posing as him ever since?"
"Well, they'd never listen to me. And besides, every kingdom needs a hero, don't you think?" Cora asked. Mary Margaret attacked Cora but she just blasted her with magic, making her be pushed into a wall. Winter, without thought, pushed Cora into a wall with magic to save her sister, but Cora just got up again and went back over to Snow.
"Thank you, Snow. I've been looking for a way over for a long time." Cora said. Snow tried to fight her, but Cora used her magic to keep her still. "I never thought that person to help me find it.. Would be you."
"Why? Why are you doing this?"
"I want to see my daughter. It's been too long. And you know, I would love to meet my
grandson Henry."
"No, you won't!" Emma screamed. She used gunpowder and torched the wardrobe.
"No!" Cora screamed. "We're not done." Cora teleported out of the room.
"You okay?" Emma asked.
"You saved me." Mary Margaret said.
"Yeah you would have been d-e-a-d." Winter stated.
"Really?" Emma asked. "You decided to talk now?"
"Sorry?" Winter questioned. "Where is Cora now?"
"Gone." Mary Margaret stated.
"So's our ride home." Emma said. Winter looked over at the wardrobe, and then down at her stomach and sighed. "We'll find another way Winter."
"I know." Winter said. 

~

"Lancelot was one of the most noble knights I ever known." Mary Margaret said.
"Oh, we're still talking about him." Winter said. "He's dead."
"Seriously Winter." Emma said. "Stop talking."
"How could I be so blind? How could I not see that it was Cora?" Mulan asked.
"She's a villain for a reason." Winter stated.
"Winter." Emma said.
"What?" Winter asked. "I'm stating my opinion."
"Well your opinion in this matter is not needed." Emma said. "If it helps.."
"It doesn't." Winter said. "Okay sorry. I'll stop talking."
"Thank you." Emma said. "As I was saying, the whole shape shifting thing threw me off too."
"The truth," Mary Margaret started. "That Lancelot was cut down by a terrible villain. He died an honorable death."
"Cora's still out there. We need to find her. We need to defend what's left of our kingdom." Mulan said.
"Who's going to lead us? You?" Aurora asked.
"Ouch." Winter commented. "I felt that one for you Mulan."
"No Aurora. Her," Mulan said pointing to Snow.
"I'm honored, but Emma, Winter and I still have to find a way back to Storybrooke." Mary Margaret said.
"We'll help you. Won't we?" Mulan asked Aurora.
"Yes. Perhaps it will help me channel my anger." Aurora said.
"Come." Mulan said to Aurora.
"I'm, uh... sorry I torched our ride home." Emma said to Snow and Winter. "I couldn't let her get to Henry.. I just..."
"You had to put Henry first." Mary Margaret said. "Winter and I understand. Right?"
"I do." Winter said.
"I was so angry for so long wondering how could you chose to let me grow up without you. But then just seeing all of this.. You gave up everything for me and you're still doing that. Sorry. I'm not good at this. I.. I guess I just am not used to someone putting me first." Emma said.
"Oh." Mary Margaret said while hugging Emma. "Well then get used to it."
"You know if I could leave, I would. This looks like a family moment." Winter said.
"You're apart of our family too." Emma said. Winter smiled. Emma and Snow started to leave and Winter threw her hands up.
"Uh, aren't you forgetting someone?" Winter asked.
"Oh right." Emma laughed.
"Oh right?" Winter repeated. "Don't forget about your Aunt Winter young lady." Snow and Emma laughed as they helped Winter up. 

"Hello, Hook." Cora stated.
"Hello, Cora. You tell me you'd something important you needed to show me." Killian said. Cora showed him a bottle with dust from the wardrobe. "Sparkly dirt. Wonderful."
"Just the remains of a magical wardrobe, that can travel between worlds."
"Is it enough to get us to where we need to go?"
"Not quite, but it's a start."
"We're almost ready to sail. Where's our destination?"
"Storybrooke."
"Hmmm. Curious name. Is that where-"
"She is and so is he."
"Excellent. You'll be able to see your daughter and I will be able to have a life with Winter and skin a crocodile."
"Well if you were wondering Winter is getting bigger by the day. She needs to get to Storybrooke fast."
"Why?"
"Because if she doesn't there is a chance her magic will kill the baby and her."
"What?"