Chapter: 1

Author POV.

Kim Yejin and Kim Seojun was very rich because of the government. They were corrupt,they deal with drug dealers and have great access of illegal money yet people were blind ,they were tricked with their mask.

Soon a lady named Son Hyunae applied to be a maid to the Kim Family. She was accepted and started her work the next day.

While carrying heavy sacks of garbage,she went to the back of the mansion and heard someone crying. She was terrified of the fact that maybe a ghost was present, so she run and run for her life.

Her shift was done and she headed back home. Her house was just a few blocks away behind the Kim mansion. She heard the cries again and it sent shivers through her spine. She was horrified yet she had no choice because she has to get home.

Every step that she take , the more louder and clearer the cry was. It was like it was calling for her. But then, the clearer it become...she realised that it was not from a lost spirit or any ghost, it was from a

Baby girl...

She then saw pile of boxes and garbages stack in a corner and concluded that the source of the cry was from there.

Hyunae went near it fear evident in her eyes. But it was soon gone when she saw an angelic baby with fair white skin and hazel eyes, covered with dirty cloth. When the woman was in view of the baby,it went silent...

The young maid pick her up and started cooing the baby to sleep and it did..

Such an innocent and lovely baby could be thrown into places like this. They weren't supposed to be abandoned and let them die in a cruel world..they deserve more. So Hyunae bring the baby to her small apartment.

•••••

Hyunae took responsibility of the child and named her Son Seunghye.
She spent her salary for the baby's expenses and let her friends take care of her if she's at work and sometimes bring her to her work secretly and let Seunghye stay in the maids room.

Seunghye was now 11-years-old and both of them was currently in a public market buying goods and ingredients for their little celebration because the little girl was first place in her school.

"Seunghye? Do you like that doll? I can buy it for you~" Hyunae asked her child.

"Mom, I wasn't looking at the doll, but can I buy that toy gun?" The mother was taken aback by the answer of the child.

"it's for boys darling","but mom, its way more cool than--" Seunghye was cut off when her mother suddenly hug her protectively and turned her around then..

*GUNSHOT*

The little girl was confused because men in Black was running and shooting their guns everywhere. But they we're aiming someone that is way ahead of them. Seunghye went back to her senses when her mother stumbled her weak body in the tiny figure of the child.

Hyunae spat out blood and this shocked the child. Seunghye supported her mother with all her strength and lay her in the ground with tears flowing in her hazel eyes

The surroundings was a mess..
People crying hysterically...
Blood pooling some areas...
Store stands all destroyed...

And her mother slowly losing her life..

"Mom*sob"please stay awake"the child said

"Mom...mommy...please..CAN SOMEBODY CALL THE AMBULANCE PLEASE" her tears seem like a never ending waterfall..