BOOK FIVE | RIDE

This story is a bit shorter....Ran outta Ideas Lol but if you want to make a suggestion Dm Me And as always Comment Vote and as Always....Enjoy💙🤗

𝒜'𝓃ℯ𝓁𝓁ℯ ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓅ℯ𝓇

Sitting in the Back Seat of my Older Cousin's Tesla; I Pull out my phone taking a Selfie

Saving the picture to my photo album on my Camera Roll, I Sit up placing my right Forearm on the Passanger Seat and my left Forearm on the driver seat

"Nikk are we there yet;I can't wait any longer" I Whine

"Guh' Chill the hell out it's around tha' Corna' Na' Sit the fuck Back for yo' ass gimme a Ticket "He Snapped.

^𝕚𝕜𝕜𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕣 ^

"Don't Get ya' Dick Inna Bunch Motha' Fucka' " I laugh.

Nikkalous Chuckled Softly.

"Get tha' hell out ma' ca' if you gon' talk shit" Nikk laughed while pulling into the train station Bus Pick up.

Smacking my teeth I look out the window.

"You think he Remembers me?" I ask out loud not even knowing I said it aloud until I did.

"Of course,He rememba's you he was askin' 'Bout Chu' Before I hung up the phone" Nikkalous Honked the Horn Two Times.And there he was; Christopher Maurice Brown.

And there he was; Christopher Maurice Brown

^ ᶜᴴᴿᴵˢᵀᴼᴾᴴᴱᴿ ᴮᴿᴼᵂᴺ ^

Looking out the Window I see him Walk up to the Trunk and Knocked on the Trunk.Nikk Pressing the Button to pop the trunk got out and Dapped him But Chris pulled him close hugging Him Tightly.After finally letting go of each other they got into the car. Nikk Hoped into the Drivers Seat and Chris Hopped in the Passanger Seat.

I watched him as he put his seat belt on and looked back at me.

He stared at me for a while before Smiling that Dimple Embraced Smile I missed so much.

"Ane?"(Ann) He Smirked.

"No it's Jake from State farm"I smiled Rolling my eyes.

Chris Chuckled "Still got that smart ass mouth huh?"

"And I see you finally Dyed your hair" Reaching up I and touched his Freshly Cut hair.

"Yea finally took your advise" I smiled because he was thinking about me when he was gone.

I've liked Chris since childhood. Christopher and Nikkalous are the same age,Eighteen. I'm a year younger than them Seventeen. Chris and Nikk have Protected me for as long as I could remember.
And that didn't help my little Crush on him at all.

Before Chris left on his important business, he told me he knew I liked him and that he liked me too, I just don't know if those feeling are the same now ya know.

"Ane you hungry?" Nikk asked driving passed Panda Express.

"Ouu yeah let's go ta Panda Express" I said rubbing my belly.

Chris Laughed "Yo' She ain't changed a bit"

Nikk Turned into the panda Express parking lot and parked infront of the entrance "I know right that's crazy as hell"

Nikk took the key out of the ignition and Got out,Chris and I followed his action.

Walking to the entrance door ,I felt something grab my waist pulling me close to their body.

"I Missed you" Chris Mumble into my Ear.

"I-I Missed you too Chris" I blushed before he planted a kiss on my neck and unraveled his hands from my waist reached for the door handle and opened it for me. I walk in and follow behind Nikk.

"What Chu' wanna Eat?" Nikkalous ask me looking at the food infront of us.

"Umm I want-"

"She wants Chow Main,Fried Rice,Orange Chicken,And Eggrolls" Chris said taking the words out of my mouth.

Both Nikkalous and I looked at him in shock.

"How da' fuck-"Nikkalous said and I finished "Did you remember"

Chris Chuckled "Don't Trip"

Nikk looked at the cashier once more."I want the same thing as her"

"Same" Chris Agreed.

The Cashier put the Order in and looked up with a smile.