BOOK THREE | BROTHERLY LOVE

Don't fly me away
Don't need to buy a diamond key
To unlock my heart
You shelter my soul
You're my fire when I'm cold
I want you to know

You had me at hello
(Hello) hello
(Hello) hello
(Hello)
You had me at hello
(Hello) hello
(Hello) hello
(Hello)
It was many years ago (ago)

Hello-Beyonce

D I L Y N N W E S T B R O O K E , February 10 ,2003

Now Most May Say We Were and Still are in the Wrong For What We Are Doing.But I can Honestly Give Two Flying Fucks. We Are Together Because We Choose To Be.And That's All That Matters.Confused?Okay Well in that Cause Let Me Take Y'all Back Mannn, Like I Do So Well

Four Years Ago

"Dilyn look I know you Don't want to Be here But You Do Need To Understand That I Can't Be Lonely Forever" My Dad Said As We Pulled Into The Driveway of Our New House.

"Your Not Alone You Have Me"I Sign looking At The House,Gotta Admit the House was Pretty Fucking Nice.

"That's Not What I-"

"Oh I know You Mean Mentally and Sexually Alone,Daddy I Ain't Stupid" I Spoke Honestly Watching Out Of the Window as a Yellow Honda Accord Pulled into the Driveway Next To Us.

"Look Your Fourteen,I wanna Grow Old With Some One,Because Sooner or Later Your Gonna Want To Venture Off into this world just like I did" He Smiled at Me.

"I Understand Dad" I Said Finally looking at him.

He kissed My Forehead "Good"

"Now Get Out Of the Car and Go Say Hello"

Doing as Told,I Get Out Of the Car and Look at The House First.

Lawdy I'm never gonna get used to this.

Walking Over to My Step Mom,Joyce's Car I See A Boy Get Out Of the Car,He Looked To Be About My Age. And I guess he Noticed me to Because when He Saw Me He Flashed Me a Warm Smile.

"Hey Ms. Westbrooke Need Help With Anything?"

"Um,Yes,Help Lemire Get The Dishes Out of the Truck Please,And Be Careful!" She Said Walking To The Front Door.

I look at Lemire and Man Let Me Tell you He was Cute!

L E M I R E P A T T E R S O N - W E S T B R O O K E

I look at Dilyn And Man Let Me Tell You Shawty Was Bad!