Part 23

I'm probably a little bit late here but I do wanna mention that I in no way am saying this relationship is healthy loool But like he's the fucking Antichrist who has severe emotional issues and is needy AF so, what are you gonna do about it? :')

Also, like holy fuck, I didn't expect the end of this chapter, but hey ho, it happened. I'm going right to hell loooool

This is legit 17 pages long and I'm just... I don't even know anymore lolololol

------------------------------

After two days, Michael was more than pleased that the name Ryan didn't leave Amy's lips. She seemed to have bought into what he had told her and it was only reinforced by her friends. Mallory and Coco had both tried to convince her that he did probably run away and not to worry. Michael wasn't certain what their motivation was behind those words but he figured it was that weird human thing. Where the truth was hard to hear so they would lie to someone they care about in order to make them feel better. Michael had never been more grateful for the human flaw as it eased Amy's mind immensely. And now he felt like things were back on track.

The whole academy was getting ready for a celebration that night. It was Coco's birthday and of course she was throwing a lavish party. Michael hadn't ever had friends before, he hadn't been to a birthday party. But he found himself without his girl or his friends as Coco demanded Amy went shopping for a dress with her and Mallory. He had looked at her, pleading to go with them. But Coco shut him down before he opened his mouth. Apparently, it was girl time and he wasn't allowed. He already had many fancy clothes, it wasn't like he needed to go shopping. But he hadn't wanted her to go. He'd been good enough letting her go shopping with them last time but now he was regretting it. Thinking he had made it into a regular thing. He'd found himself feeling needier since the whole Ryan thing and also the fact they hadn't done anything sexual since then either. Cocos birthday had taken days of planning and Amy had been one of them forced to help. She had been exhausted in between all the classes, practising and helping out Coco, so she wasn't in the mood. This had set him on edge and he didn't like it.

He was stood in the garden as some of the other girls and some hired help set things up. He was staring at an ice sculpture of a swan, because of fucking course there was an ice sculpture. He poked it curiously and frowned. It was so fucking cold. He didn't like it. He heaved a sigh trying to quell his anxiety at being away from Amy. It was almost dinner time now and she had been gone for hours. People were setting out food on a large long table outside for the party. It was a buffet but all fancy stuff. He felt so out of place here.

"Hey loser!" he frowned at the words, whipping around only to see his girl grinning as she jogged down the steps. His frown melted off his face as she bounded over to him and he was thankful for his quick reflexes when she dived at him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, arms around his neck and his hands settled on her ass as a boyish laugh of delight left his lips at her open display of affection. She was usually quite reserved in public and he was the one wanting her attention. Holding her hand, kissing her cheek, laying his head on her shoulder. But now she was wrapped around him with a bright smile. She rubbed the tip of her nose against his and the sweet innocent gesture made his stomach feel like it was falling out of his ass.

"I missed you," she beamed at him. Those words made his heart beat erratically as he looked up at her.

"I missed you too," he murmured with a smile. She leant down and kissed his lips, catching him off guard. She'd never kissed him in public before or allowed him to do so to her. He kissed her back willingly though but it was only a short kiss. Soon enough she pulled away and wriggled until he let her feet hit the floor once more.