Part 18

Amy lay staring at the ceiling as her brain went a million miles a minute. She and Michael had stayed up late whilst she studied and he researched dirty things and in the end, they both fell asleep in his bed. But she hadn't been able to sleep long and now she was wide awake. She had a lot going on inside her head. She was anxious about her test with Myrtle since the woman was such a hard ass but she had a deep need to please her. And she was thinking about how things were going with Michael. It felt like things had moved with a fast pace since the day he got here. It had all been a whirlwind and she never really got a moment to reflect on it all. Now they were actually trying this relationship thing and if she was honest, most of her was terrified. He was the Antichrist for fuck sake. What if eventually he got sick of her not being able to love him? What if he felt hurt by her? What would he do? She felt like she carried the weight of the world on her shoulders and it was a heavy burden to bear. Aside from that. She felt relieved. She had finally given in to the need to be with him. She no longer had to deny herself or him how she was really feeling. She didn't have to fight the urge to kiss him or soak in his warmth. He brought her a comfort she had never known and she was trying to cling on to that instead of the fear that was clawing its way out of her.

She heaved a heavy sigh, glancing over to the sleeping boy next to her. He looked so angelic in that moment. She couldn't believe he had such a dirty side to him when most of the time he was a blushing mess. She sat up and glanced over to the notebook he had written in earlier. She hadn't read it yet. He had been too embarrassed to let her read it whilst he was there. But now he was fast asleep and her curiosity was killing her. She was dying to know just what got the Antichrist off. She already had a few ideas by some of the things he'd already done. She grabbed the notebook as she leant back against the headboard, opening up it. His handwriting was so neat. Cursive and fancy. She felt like she was getting a sneak peek into what made him tick. Sexually at least. The rest of him was still a puzzle she hadn't solved.

Dominance. Well duh. She knew that one already. The dark side of him really liked to be in control and she enjoyed submitting to him. She put a tick next to that one.

Spanking? You, not me. She snorted how he had to specify that he wanted to spank her. The image of spanking him almost made her laugh out loud. She put a tick next to that one too.

Bondage. She quirked her brow imagining herself tied up at his mercy. She'd definitely be up for that. Another tick.

Knife play. I promise not to hurt you. It was a strangely sweet sentiment she had to admit. She hadn't ever done anything like that before but the idea of it was exhilarating. She nibbled her lip before she put a tick next to it.

Orgasm denial and control (for you). Fuck, yes please. She tingled all over and smirked to herself. He was so shy but she could practically taste his darker side coming out when he was writing this. She wondered if he got excited reading about all the kinks. She put a tick next to it like all the others. He had good taste, she had to admit.

Submission. Maybe. Her grin widened reading him admitting to liking her in control sometimes. She figured it was the sweeter side of him that liked a girl in control. It would be fun. She put a tick and a winky face next to it. When her eyes landed on the last one, she swallowed thickly as her heart thumped a little harder.

Blood. Doesn't have to be yours. Her brow rose thinking back to the time he had been eager to touch her when she was on her period and she wouldn't let him. 'Blood doesn't bother me'. It made her curious. Just what did he have in mind for this? She was unsure as she looked at it, but in the end she put a tick. Her curiosity was too strong about what he meant by this if she was honest. Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back and all of that.