BOOK ONE | GOTTA BE HER MAN

𝑲𝒆𝒆'𝑳𝒂𝒉 𝑵𝒐𝒆𝒍𝒛

𝑲𝒆𝒆'𝑳𝒂𝒉 𝑵𝒐𝒆𝒍𝒛

Modesto California, October 05,2019

'Gotta Be Your Man One: 'Cause you look so good Two: 'Cause you look so good Three: 'Cause you look so good, Next'

"I can see you stressin', let me be your blessin'
Baby, if you let me, I can ease your mind (Yeah), whoa, yeah
Girl, you need to face it, I am the replacement
I'm the better version, call me two-point-five, oh yeah yeah yeah

(I got all)
I got all the time in the world (Huh)
No expectations at all
I just want what's best for you, girl (You, girl)
Releave that headache, babe
I'm your Tylenol

(He don't, no, hey)
He don't deserve your time (Oh, no)
Put him on the bench a while
Let me do you better
Whoa (Yeah)
Don't you deserve to smile? (You do)
I'ma put in overtime (Oh)
Let me do you be-"Feeling Something hit the Back of my head I place my hand there Rubbing it,I take My EarPod Out of my Ear.

"What The Hell" I look back to see Kennyth Laughing.I Mug Him.

"I think yo' ass Need Hearin' Aids" Andre Chuckled.

"Fuck You" I Flipped them off.

"Watch ya' Mouf'" Andrew Playfully Mugged.

"'Ight Watch Yo' ass gonna be mad when yo' ass Can't go ta' Ma' Man Concert" Kennyth Smirked,I punched him on his arm.

"'Ight now you really not goin' " He Mugged Continuing to Sew.

Yes My Older Cousin Sows,He Makes Everyone's Clothes in our family,From Halloween Costumes to Wedding Dresses,You Name it,He's Got it Covered.

"No!Kenn! I'm Sorry" I was damn Near on the Verge of Tears.This would be my first Chris Brown Concert, I Had to Go.

"I'm Just Fuckin Wit' Chu'" Him and Andre Laughed.

"Fuck Y'all" I Mummbled.

"What was that?" Andre Said.

"Nuffin' Heffa' Mine Yours" I put my EarPod back in my Ear And Continued to listen to my Hubby.

Sacramento California October 12,2019

"Kee'Lah Hurry up we have An Hour Fifteen Minute Long Drive Head of Us!" Andre Shouts From down Stairs.

"I'm Comin' Damn!" After Putting Lip Gloss on I Walked Out of the Bathroom and Downstairs Handing Kennyth My Phone.

"Can you talk a picture of me?" Standing in front of a closet Door I Adjust my hair and clothes a bit before telling him I was ready.

"Guh' Come on You Doin to Much" Andre Laughed.

"Yeah You Ain't gone Ta' Party Wit' Nelly Nah' Come yo' Ass on"Anessa Laughed.