"Yea. We slept together a couple times."

"Okay." She nods placing the bowl of popcorn on the table. She looks at him before grabbing his hands holding them.

"Can you just," She continues looking at his hands. "Can you just not waste my time because I've been hurt by a man before and I just don't want that again. Cause I kind of really like you."

"Look at me."

Kori slowly holds her head up looking at him.

"I'm not gone waste your time. Aight?"

She nods.

"I wanna hear you."

"Okay." She gives him a faint smile.

"Can a nigga get a hug?"

"Of course." She says as he pulls her closer to him and she wraps her arms around his neck.

Their hug was interrupted when there was a knock at the door.

"Who the fuck." Kapri says as Kori pulls away laughing.

The knocking continues and kapri excuses himself as Kori grabs the popcorn eating some.

Kori stopped eating when she heard a voice crying.

"I think I killed him, Kapri."

Montana.

Kacey heard the door bell ring and she walked from the kitchen to the door.

"You dont hear the door Montana?" She asks and he waves her off playing the game.

"I'm gone plug all that shit out." She mumbles opening the door.

She was surprised at who was on the other end.

"Oh, hey, Jade."

"Hi." Jade sends her a warm smile.

"How you doing?"

"I'm fine and you?"

"I'm breathing so I'm great." She chuckles. "Surprised your here. What brings you by?"

"Oh. I wanted to talk to Montana about something really important."

"Oh. Well come in, his bighead ass is in the living room."

"Thanks." Jade says as she walked in.

Montana glances over at the frame he sees walking towards the couch. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion as Jade took a seat.

"Hey Montana."

"Wassup. You know Alyssa ain't here right?" He says still playing the game.

"Yes I know that." She chuckles. "Have you talked to her lately about anything? Or has she called you bout anything?"

"Nah. I tried spending some time with ha last week but she say she busy with school so I ain't trippin."

"Okay." Jade nods.

Montana chuckles before he says something. "I know you ain't come all the way over here just to ask me that. What's going on?"

Jade sighs, "Okay. Tyrone has been beating on Alyssa."

"What?" He pauses the game, taking his head phones out.

"Okay, Last week, I went over to her house to check on her and when I seen her. Her face was swollen, her eye was nearly shut and her lip was busted. I asked her to tell me who did it and she said Tyrone. She said they got into some argument and he started hitting her. And I told her to tell you and she promised me she would but she hasn't so it's only right that I tell you before something else happens to her. And it's not the first time he's done it."