Chapter 23 - A wild stratgy

Start from the beginning

I heard Yoko shout out as I lose my control over my body for a moment and my body rolled to the side as I turned to see some soldier stuck their sword into the floor. I regain control,noticing these two soldiers rushing towards me from both sides with their swords and I put a wind ball on my hand then shot myself into the air while spinning as the swords cross each other instead.

' And my standing stone! '

My feet landed on the swords as the two soldiers looked at me and I just chuckled before jumping upwards again,I sent wind blasts at both soldiers. The two hit the ground behind them unconscious and I landed on the floor with my arms held out.

Y/N: There we go!

I smirked as I noticed I was surrounded by soldiers which means more fun for me.

------

Byleth Pov

---------

I watched Y/n taking down each soldier who went to the center without his weapons which makes me smile but worried a little about that... Little thing from behind...

Edelgard: Professor!

I switched my attention as two soldiers rushed towards me and I just jumped backward while sending out the chained blade towards them to knock them back onto the ground.

Byleth: Sorry! Do remember the plan!

Each other nodded and we just head towards the other house's soldiers and students. Dorothea and Lysthiea were sending spells towards any soldier who tried to attack from the back,Caspar and Petra were dealing with heavy armored soldiers.

' This plan will work! '

- Flashback -

Black Eagles' Classroom

Everyone was here as Y/n standing behind our desk and his back was turned towards us all. The atmosphere was tense,it was dark outside and everyone in the monastery was asleep but for guards doing their patrols.... Everyone here is sleepy and in their night clothing as well of Shamir who seems most annoyed out of us all.

Y/N: Tomorrow morning,we'll be going to war with our fellow houses... I called you all here to explain my strategy for the battle.

Linhardt: *yawns*Couldn't you have done that in the morning?