Chapter 23 - A wild stratgy

Start from the beginning

------

Y/N Pov

---------

I rushing in with my students and soldiers on the frontline but we did leave behind two of our own,Shamir and Berndetta. They would sneak around the field taking out targets in the shadows,Shamir going with Linhardt while Berndetta went with Ferdinand as just in case sometime happens.... But the rest were with me and Byleth.

Yoko: We got some targets to take out,right?

' Well.... '

I sprinted ahead of each other as I see the other house's students and soldiers rushing towards the center and I was about to miss my mark but I put my hand behind me as I used my wind to boost myself towards it faster. I was going to hit the face first but I jumped upwards which sent me flying into the air as an easy archer target.

' I'll be their target! '

I soar upwards in the air as I use my wind magic to sent myself back towards the ground and slide across the floor towards the edge but stopped myself with my foot on the edge of the center... I looked up and seen the other two houses staring at me as I took out two swords,clashing them together with a devilish grin on my face.

Y/N: This area belongs to the Black Eagles! If you want it,you'll have to defeat me first!

I shouted at the top of my lungs so it could be heard across the battlefield and I submitted myself as the top target in this act.

Yoko: Huh... This may be fun to watch after all!

I noticed some soldiers of each house were now rushing towards me and arrows soaring through the sky towards me as I just chuckled. I put away my swords and a soldier with a sword takes the chance to try to jab me with his sword but I quickly grabbed the blade with my prosthetic hand,pulling him further.

Yoko: Hand-to-hand combat!

I quickly knocked the sword out of his hand and slip my hand underneath his arm as I grabbed his hand while some other soldier in front of me rushes for me.  I grabbed the guy's chest plate with a tight grip as I threw him over my shoulder while I bent downwards and he hits into the soldier rushing towards me.

' The arrows! '

I noticed the arrows really to hit me but I did a sideways kick with my wind shooting out towards the arrows,sending them backward and I landed on my feet.

Yoko: Behind you!