Annoyance | Anti x reader

Hoi guys, it's  kat here, if you guys are wondering  why this took so long is because  of school... and studies  SO anyway, if it's  not that good I'm  sorry, still getting  use to writing  these ^^ enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author  P.O.V

Y/n was sitting on her cream coloured sofa reading her favorite book.  It was quite peaceful in the house, and it was a lovely spring day. The sun shining through the curtains, brightening the living room Y/n was currently in. 

It was around midday when Y/n was reading. She sighed in relaxation as she flipped to the next chapter. Everything was at ease. Nothing could go wrong.

"Hey Y/n~" a slight glitchy voice rang out, interrupting the comfortable silence and scaring a certain H/c haired girl. Y/n put a hand over heart, breathing heavily.

"Awww did i scare ye~ Poor lamb"  She Knew exactly who that voice belonged to.....

Y/n P.O.V

i Knew exactly who that voice belonged to...Anti . I turned around to be faced with the devil himself. I sighed .

"What the heck do you want?" i asked slight anger lacing my voice. to think that i was going to have a peaceful afternoon...oh well.

"Just wanted to see how my favorite human is doing" he said, his claw like fingers messing with my H/l  h/c hair. I blushed at his fingers messing with my strands.

I brushed his hand away and looked at him.

"don't you have anything better to do?"

"If I did i wouldn't be here Lass~" 

i rolled my e/c eyes at his answer. 

"Well before you decided to 'check in' on me, i was kind of in the middle of something.." I gestured to the book in my hand. Anti's heterochromia eyes skimmed the page i was on. A grin still present on his face.

"Ah~ i see you're into reading now, not bad Lass~" 

"Oh stick a sock in it." i stated plainly and continued to read my book. Anti had his head laid on the armrest of the sofa I was on . He didn't plan on leaving any time soon...

60 seconds of silence pasted before Anti broke it again.

"So you're just gonna ignore me like that Y/n?"

"Yes"

"Ouch Lass"

I laughed at his comment and continued reading. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Anti was pouting , to be honest, I found that very cute. despite the fact that he annoys, to the point I want to punch him in his handsome face, I kind of maybe have feelings for him.

Author's P.O.V 

Anti sat there pouting like a 5 year old while Y/n finished reading the 6th chapter of her book. She had a small smile on her face. Anti narrowed his eyes at the h/l ,h/c haired girl. Then a smirk followed along. 

He had an idea that was sure to get Y/n's attention.

As Y/n was lost in the pages of the book she was reading, Anti was behind her about to put his plan in place.

Anti's P.O.V

1........2.......3!!!!!

I snatched the book out off Y/n's hand and backed away so she couldn't get back. She jumped out of the sofa and stretched to reach it. I laughed at her attempt to retrieve her book from my grasp.

I held the book above her head, and waved it a little bit in a teasing motion. She glared at me with those beautiful e/c eyes.  

"Hahahahaha, how's it going down there short stack?~"  i teased. She looks so cute like this.

"Give it back Anti!' She yelled at me, she was on her tip toes. Stretching to reach the book above her head.

"Antisepticeye! GIVE ME BACK MY BO-MhpH!?"  I cute her of by kissing her on the lips. I pulled away and smirked at her expression.

"Just to let ye know, I always wanted to do that Lass~"  I smirked at blushing face. Aww.

"A-Anti?!" She squeaked as she covered her face in embarrassment. I chuckled at this.

y/n glared at me with her e/c eyes, she stomped over to where i was and grabbed my shirt. I was a little shocked about Y/n's sudden boldness, but then again. I liked that about her, she never stops to impress me.

She stares into my eyes and then....

Author P.O.V   

Y/n stared into the demon's eyes and then kissed him. Something that surprised both of them, but they both loved it. The kiss was gentile and soft yet heated and needy. Anti turned his head a little to deepen the kiss, witch  Y/n gladly allowed. The stayed in this position for a while, just enjoying being each others presents, and the rush of heat.

But they had to break away for much need air. Anti and Y/n were both panting . Out of breath, Anti spoke first.

"That was amazing lass" Anti wheezed with a grin on his face. Y/n smiled and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well, that was pay back for kissing me."

"Ye sure it wasn't because you love me?~"

"..i-i."

"Gotcha~"

"shut up, you're so annoying" Y/n smiled as she picked her book from the demon's hand and sat back on the sofa.

"May be so N/n, you know you love me~"

"Maybe~"

"I knew it!"

"Shut up!"  

HOI sorry this took so long, second semester....yay.. plus my phone fell into water so i had to get a new one. Anyway just finished after Valentin's day. so OH WELL hope you enjoy and don't be afraid to request, i'll try and do my best ^^ KAT OUT.