sixty-nine

johnny was laid next to ten, however he was ontop of the blankets as he had been awake for a while. ten was at the stage where he was pretty much awake but not awake enough.

"ten~" johnny whispered, spreading his body across ten as he yawned.

"ugh," ten groaned, sitting up, "you're heavy."

johnny smiled, as he had gotten ten to wake up fully. he managed to slip back under the blanket so he wasnt cold.

"happy birthday, my love," johnny said peacefully, holding ten's sleepy face and kissing his lips.

"thank you," ten giggled, yawning again, "im so sleepy." he complained, stretching like a cat. the older almost squealed at his cuteness before hugging his waist and burrowing his face into his stomach.

"i'll make you coffee and kiss you awake," johnny laughed, ticking ten's stomach with kisses as he was shirtless, "i have gifts for you so you cant go back to sleep."

ten whined childishly, playing with johnny's hair, "stop that~ it tickles!"

johnny shook his head, continuing to peck ten's stomach as he knew it was annoying him, "nope, not until you get up."

"well, you're gonna be doing that for a while then, john."

johnny shrugged, his lips trailing up ten's torso and ending up on his lips. the taller then layed across the shorter, wrapping his arms and legs around him.

"that was probably the most sexual thing we've ever done," ten teased, getting a soft punch in the arm from johnny, "you know its true."

"so you want more?" johnny chuckled, with a slight smirk.

ten's eyes widened as johnny kept his eyes pierced on his face, "i-no, johnny, lets go get breakfast."

"oh baby, you're adorable."