forty-two

"is it possible for you to stay longer?" johnny asked, as ten was packing his bags sadly. johnny was playing with the boy's hair as he put the clothes into his suitcase.

"thats what i was gonna ask you, johnny," ten laughed, leaning onto johnny's knee, "but you have family to hang out with."

johnny hummed, not getting his hands out of ten's hair, "i could talk to them?"

ten smiled, "i'd love to stay for longer, but i just want to make sure you spend enough time with them before you go back to america."

"i spent time with them before you came," johnny told the boy, "and anyway, i can hang out with them and you together."

ten smiled, but tried to hide the happiness, "if you're sure. taeyong wants to spend more time with jaehyun too, and i dont really wanna stay round there while they're fucking."

johnny's eyes widened, "they've fucked?!"

ten shook his head, "nah, but i wouldnt be surprised."

johnny laughed, hugging ten's head.

"johnny im gonna suffocate."

"thats okay."

ten playfully pushed johnny away and grabbed his hand, placing it on his lips.

"go ask your parents," he smiled, kissing johnny's palm softly making him blush, "ill text taeyong."

johnny's face flushed as he smiled widely, cupping ten's face with the hand he was pecking. ten puckered his lips giving johnny the perfect chance to peck his lips, before skipping out of the room.

ten rolled his eyes, but hid his face in his hands as johnny left the room.

ten: taeyonnnnnng we kissed last night and he just kissed me again and :'))

taeyong: TEN WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME LAST NIGHT

ten: i was asleep !! (on his chest may i add ;) )

taeyong : >:(

ten: alsooo he's asking his parents if i can stay for longer which means u can stay with jae for longer <3

taeyong: fuck yeahhhhh

taeyong: he made me a dog out of playdoh

ten: wow romantic

taeyong: SHUHSH IT WAS HIs name is THOMAS

ten: JOHNNY IS BACK I LOVE U LOTS HAVE FUN WITH THOMAS <3