CHAPTER FIVE - THE FAILED TEST

Start from the beginning

"Greetings, Lord Griphook. May your coffers remain eternally overflowing and your enemies shrink at the very mention of your name." Hermione said as she bowed to the director. He stood there for a moment before he smiled and returned the bow.

"Many Welcomes, Mistress Witch. May your gold forever run and your enemies' blood stain your claws. May I ask what brings a witch such as yourself for us?" Griphook askes rising from his bow.

"My Siblings insist that I am no mere Muggleborn due to my magic being, as they put it, 'too strong for a mere Muggleborn' and I am able to use Wandless Magic. I insist that I am a Muggleborn but they think I should get a Heritage Test. Is it possible for you to perform one, Lord Griphook?" Hermione asked the director.

"Such a test can be preformed but I would be grateful if I knew the name of such a splendid witch and her siblings." Griphook asks with a smile on his face.

"Of course. I am Hermione Granger - Muggleborn Witch." Hermione bowed again.

"I am Neville Longbottom - Pureblood Wizard. Pleased to meet you, Lord Griphook." Neville said as he bowed.

"I am Luna Lovegood - Pureblood Witch. Thank you for humoring us, Lord Griphook." She gives a bow to the smiling Goblin. Griphook's heartfelt warm, in his many services as the Director of Gringotts, never before has anyone treated him as an equal...expect 2 people in the past but it was a long time since he had seen them, he feared the worse but it was never confirmed. Griphook removed himself from the service counter after checking the wands of the ones before him to verify their identity. He gestured for the 3 to follow him to his office to perform the test.

Hermione and her sibling stood before the director's desk as he came back with a blank parchment and a small silver dagger.

"Lady Granger, if you would please poke your finger on this dagger and allow one drop of blood to hit the parchment, we can see if you are truly a Muggleborn or more." Griphook explained. With a nod, Hermione lifted her right hand and pierced her index finger on the silver dagger, lightly hissing when she felt it pierce her skin. She lifted her finger over the parchment and watched as a single crimson drop fell from the cut, landing on the parchment. The blood moved on the parchment, like blood in water, slowly turning into ink, spreading like vines before talking words. The more formed and Hermione's face took astonishment while her siblings were prideful.

Name: Hermione Jean Granger

Age: 13 Years

Father: Wendell Granger ( Muggle Name)
Christoper Dagworth-Granger (Real Name - Pureblood - Alive)

Mother: Monica Granger (Muggle Name)
Athena Saber-Lobos (Real Name - Pureblood - Alive)

Godfather: Severus Snape (Pureblood - Alive)

Status: Pureblood

Ladyship:

Next in line for Lady of Most and Ancient House of Dagworth-Granger (Sole Heir)

Next in line for Land of Most and Ancient House of Saber-Lobos Family (Sole Heir)

Next in line for Lady of Royal House of Ravenclaw - By Blood & Magic (Current Head of Royal House - Athena Saber-Lobos)

Next in the line for Lady of Royal House of Hufflepuff - By Blood & Magic (Current Head of Royal House - Christoper Dagworth-Granger)