Chapter 9

Matt's POV:
Okay, so the guy only seems to come out whenever I'm distracted or alone. Maybe, if I stay the night alone at the football field he will come. It would be dark and no one would see us. I could bring a weapon to protect myself. Ahh why does this have to sound super hard!!
Okay me, calm down and control yourself. You are fine. Okay I have a plan. I'll let him find me then I'll trap him.
I grabbed a bag and a blanket. I headed for my car and drove over to the football field once it began to get dark.
It was cold and windy. It was spring. I didn't expect this kind of weather at this time of night. I walked over to the benches. They were freezing, it felt like I was sitting on ice.
"Damn, I don't see anyone here." I said to myself.

After about an hour, I ended up getting super tired. It don't think I've ever been this tired. I've stayed up for two days straight before and I wasn't this tired.
Huh, my lips started to go numb. In fact most of my body was going numb. What is going on? I need to move...my weapon bag is in front of me. I need to get it.
I tried to focus on my right arm, but it wasn't moving. Even though your body can go numb, you'd think you still would be able to move it. Maybe a chemical leaked and it's paralyzing my body, or it could be the scary man. Oh dear, I was kind of hoping it wasn't, but at the same time I needed it to be him. Something stood in front of me, it was too dark to see, but I did see something else under the lights on the football field. Before I could get a good look at anything I passed out.
I began to hear a strange noise when I woke up. It was still cold, but I was somewhere different. I could only see what was under the light above me. Two other people were tied up with me too, I couldn't turn my head to see them. I could hear one of them sobbing and the other was trying to calm the person crying. I couldn't hear anything or anyone else in the room so I think it's safe to speak.
"Are you guys okay?" I asked.
"I'm fine. Im not sure about my friend though. She won't stop crying." A girl said.
I tried to turn my heat toward the crying girl and asked, "Whats your name?"
Through sobs she said, "Romelle. And you?"
"My names Matt. How long have you both been here?" I asked Romelle.
"I've been here for days. Allura got here a little after me." Romelle said.
"Allura?" I asked her quietly.
"Yes?" She answered.
"It's me. Sadie." I said, "I changed my name a while ago."
"I can't believe your here too." Allura said. She sounded somewhat happy to have family around. Allura and I are like cousins, not real cousins, but we like to think that we are. I've known her since I was 14.
"Did you see his face?" I asked them.
"No, I didn't see the kidnappers face. Although his voice did sound familiar." Allura said, "It sounded like-"
A door slammed shut and Romelle stopped crying.
As soon as I heard footsteps near me, I looked directly that the kidnappers face. There was a mask on, but I could see his eyes clear as day. Golden brown eyes, mixed with a sinister shine to it. It's hard to explain, but it makes enough sense to get what I'm saying.
"What do you want from us?!" I asked.
The kidnappers pulled out an old fashion needle. It was huge, it was the same type of needle used in an old horror movie. That's when I knew where we were. We were in the abandoned hospital that was blown up after the war that ended centuries ago. The basement under the hospital was still intact.
"Answer me!" I shouted.

"You know. Your blood is in very high demand on the market. Millions of dollars just for a single pint," The kidnapper said.
"Then why are they here?" I asked.
"You see, Those two girls were born with the same type of blood your father created for you when you were on your death bed," The kidnapper said as he began to put the needle into my arm.
"All I need are gallons of blood," The kidnapper said.
"Just take mine and leave them alone," I said.
"Matt I'm not letting you do that!" Allura said.
"Shut up and trust me!" I said.
"Your my cousin. I can't just let you go that easily!" Allura said.
"Just let them go. I'll stay," I said. If I continue to listen to Allura, she will change my mind. Since my hands were behind my back I grabbed allura a hand and began to write on her hand with my finger.
I wrote:
Were in the basement of the blown up hospital. If I let you leave, you can go get help. I'll stall from here.
——————
After I wrote that on her hand, she began to calm down a tiny bit.
"Very well then. They go, you stay," The kidnapper said. Then blindfolds were placed on Allura and Romelles eyes and they disappeared into the dark.
Since the kidnapper left the room I can figure out how to loosen the rope on my hands.
I began to scratch and pull at the rope. Good thing I still had long nails, I was able to get a chunk of the rope to come off. Just enough for when the time was right, I can continue to get the rest off and punch the fucker in the face. Now all I have to do is wait for his return.

<End of chapter 9>

What do u guys think is going to happen next?