Chapter 2

Shiro's POV:
Today has been pretty rough. The game is about to start and I feel uneasy about the whole transferring to a different collage thing. My brother Keith is here with his boyfriend, which is good, I'll have people to talk to.
Keith also wanted me to meet the rest of his friends. From what he told me, they seem cool. He did warn me that I need to be careful around his small friend named Pidge because from what I've heard, he's an evil gremlin. I like the name Pidge it's a funny name, it sounds familiar.

Sadies (Matt) POV:
I sat down on the bleachers with my brother and the others. Keith waved down shiro and he jogged in over. He is tall, his muscles show through the football gear, and has a swoosh of white hair and the rest is black. Something about him made me stare longer.
"Hey Keith, how are you and you're friends doing?" Shiro said.
"We're good. Hi I'm Pidge," Pidge said to shiro.
"I've heard a lot about you and who's this," shiro said as he turned towards my direction.
"Hi I'm uh..," I said, "I'm.."
What was wrong with me? Why can't I just say my own name? It's my name, I should be able to say it just fine.
"Sadie are you alright?" Lance asked. He looked concerned.

Lance's POV:
Somethings wrong with Sadie. I've never seen her this quiet. Her face was growing pale by the second.
I asked her if she was alright, but she didn't answer. I could tell the rest of us were concerned as well.
"Sadie? Do you feel dizzy and sweaty at all?" Pidge asked. He seemed to know what was happening to Sadie.
Sadies fingers started to tap in a rhythm of what looks like Morse code.
"She said that everything around her is spinning." Pidge said.
"How do you know that?" Shiro asked as he climbed up onto the bleachers next to Sadie.
"The last time it happened was when I was younger after she swore she saw a scary man in our house. She would freeze up then-" Pidge said, but was interrupted by Sadie falling face forward. Luckily Shiro was able to catch her before she could face plant into the metal bars in front of the bleachers. We tried to help wake her up, but she wasn't.
"We have to stop the game and get her help." Shiro said as he held her in his arms.
I stood up and yelled, "Someone call an ambulance!!"

Sadies POV:
I open my eyes to find myself in a hospital bed. There were an IV in my arm, it stung. I looked over to see shiro and my friends walking around the room, unaware that I was awake.
"I lived bitch," I joked.
They all turned around and ran over to me, even though we are in the same room together.
"You're okay!" Pidge said.
"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I lied. If I had to be honest, I'm not sure if I am. This morning I was completely fine, but yesterday something happened that hasn't happened since I was younger. I saw something....
"We were worried. You passed out!" Lance said.
I noticed that Shiro wasn't saying a word. He looked uncomfortable as he stood behind my friends.
I leaned closer to my brother and whispered, "Can I have a moment with Shiro alone?"
"Okay. I got it. Do your thing," Pidge said with this stupid smirk on his face.
"It's not like that Pidge!" I mouthed to him.
Pidge completely ignored me and said, "Let leave Sadie alone so she can introduce herself properly to Shiro."
"She can do that with us in the room,"Lance said.
Pidge whispered to lance and then lance said, "Y-yeah! Right! We will be out here if you two need us. We are going to get some snacks from the vending machines."
"Okay" I said to them.

Once my friends left I motioned Shiro to come sit on the side of the hospital bed.
"I'm sorry about all of this....I probably scared you." I said as I began to blush in embarrassment.
"Sadie, there's no reason to be sorry. It wasn't your fault that you passed out for three hours." Shiro said as he put a hand on my shoulder.
"You know my name?" I asked.
"Yeah, your friends said you're name so many times throughout the ride here. Now that I know your name, it's nice to meet you." Shiro said with a smile.
I began to blush hard. I felt the warmth of my skin grow all around my cheeks, tips of my ears, and the top of my shoulders. I tried to cover it up by putting my hands on my cheeks.
"It's nice to meet you too.....wait I was passed out for three hours? Did you miss your game? You must be tired, it's late." I said.
"I did miss the game." Shiro stated.
"I'm sor-"
"But I'm glad I did." Shiro said.
"Why? Don't you like football?" I asked.
"I do like football, but I was more concerned for you. I'm glad your okay." Shiro said, "Plus, I'm not playing anymore."
"WHAT WHyyyyy" I said as my voice cracked.
"The coach did care what was happening. So I left with you guys and he yelled that I need to turn in my football uniform tomorrow." Shiro said.
"You....you idiot," I said, "None of this would've  happened if I didn't come to the game."
"Hey, it's fine. I asked for you to come since your my brothers best friend. None of this is your fault." Shiro said.
"How are you so calm???" I asked. His composure is so deeply under control. It's low key scary, but high key hot.
"I'm usually not so calm. Honestly I'm just surprised that you don't remember me." Shiro said. Wait, I knew this sexy man???? When?Where?How?
"We know each other?" I asked.
"My father once brought me to meet your father for a business offer when we were kids." Shiro said, "We hung out together for an hour."
"Oh I do remember that. You were so adorable back then,"I replied. Oh no. I called younger him adorable. And I smiled. I guess I don't have the power of god and anime on my side, they're tag teaming me to confess what I desire!
"You were too," Shiro said. Wait wait wait wait wait. Nooooooo way. I must be getting tinnitus or something because I don't think I heard him correctly.
"Really?" I asked.
Shiros POV:
She's still as funny and cute as I remember.
Damn Sadie really knows how to make a man whipped. I can't believe Sadie called younger me adorable. Does she still think that way now? Ahhhh RIP my heart, she stole it from me with just her eyes. I'm 24 and I've been thinking about her since I was 8. I need to calm down before I start having a heart attack......okay I'm calm. Now I have to answer Sadies question before she thinks I'm ignoring her.
I'm glad I got to see her again.