True love

Chapter 1
——————————-
Sadies (<- Matt) POV:
Today seems like every normal day. I wake up, eat breakfast then head off to the college campus. I'm trying to get my degrees in engineering and science, so I can do what I love.
Science and engineering are my passions. I love building things for the joy of finding new things to discover. I've always wanted to create something that could get me to vast distances across space. Space is so beautiful, there are so many new things to see.
Now I'm getting off track. I should probably get back to work before the teacher notices me staring out the window.

After morning classes, I headed to where I normally eat my lunch. I eat with my younger sister and my friends outside near the football field. My sisters name is Katie- well not my sister, I mean my brother. I'm still working on getting used to Katie's pronouns. I've been trying really hard because I love him and will except him no matter who he decides to be. Since Katie doesn't like his name, my friends and I decided to call him Pidge.
We called him that because of something that happened maybe a year or two ago. Pidge has gotten all four of his wisdom teeth out and he still had the laughing gas in his system when we left the doctors. He then came out that he was transgender during the time he was still woozy and had a crack head personality. Well, he already had a gremlin crack head personality, the laughing gas just multiplied it by three. At some point, he meant to call me a dumb bitch and instead of that, he said, "You dumb Pidge." Then from that point on, I've called him Pidge.
"Sadie, what's wrong with you? You've been staring at the table like a dumbass," Pidge said. He's  a gremlin and a spawn of satan. Once I broke his phone and when he found out, he almost killed me...literally. My mom had to pull him off of me before he could cause major damage to me, RIP younger me.
I stuck out my tongue out at him and said, "No you're a dumbass,"
"Anyways, Keith and I are going to go watch the football game later today. Do you guys want to join us?" Lance said as he began to spread pizza sauce on his lunchable.
"Nah I got anime's to watch and popcorn to heat up," I said.
"Come on Sadie, it will be fun. You could go do some geeky stuff and mess around with the scores," Lance said to me.
"Sounds tempting....sure, I guess I can come. As long as you give me the Cards against humanity game that I asked for," I said to lance.
"Yeah yeah. I'll bring it to the game and I'll hand them to you.....OOOH!!! Guess what!!!" lance exclaimed. He probably just remembered something that he forgot to tell us.
"What is it?" Pidge asked, "And please don't say chicken butt. That joke is long over expired."
"Keith's brother just transferred here a couple weeks ago. His name is shiro. I hear shiro is going to play in today's game." Lance said.
"Keith you have a brother??" I asked with total shock. I never knew he had a brother, how dare he not tell me. I'm his best friend after all.
"Well not my actual brother per say. We've just known each other for a long time and he's like a brother to me." Keith said.
"I've known you longer than anyone here. Now you tell me about this shiro. My soul is crushed, but all of my manga training as prepared me for this moment. Text F in the chat because RIP of what's left of my soul," I dramatically said as I looked off into the distance. Every time Keith forgets to introduce me to people I feel quite betrayed.
"I'll introduce him to you at the football game. Will that make you happy?" Keith asked.
"Sí senior," I said.
Lance and Keith made this mischievous look towards each other. They were planning something, and now I have to figure out why.

End of chapter 1.

Ahhh I'm so excited for this!!! I just came up with this fanfic with the help of my friend.

Also I do NOT own the characters or the show they came from which is Voltron. I'm just doing an AU fanfic.

I really hope you guys enjoy this! I know this chapter is kind of short, but I will try my hardest to make the chapters longer!